300 years and 7 months later

{Peter's P.O.V}

I've been worried about Y/N. She has been very sick lately and her stomach has been getting bigger. She keeps telling me that she is fine but she won't tell me what's wrong. She has gotten so big that she has a hard time doing anything. But because she has magic she is still able to do stuff. Today is the day that Henry comes and Y/N is gonna help me trick him which worries me greatly. It's never worried me before. Felix has started chasing Henry so Y/N and I are crouching in some bushes.
"You stay here while I go find Henry. I'll bring him here."
"Ok, be safe Peter. I love you." And I kiss her sweetly before running off.

{Y/N's P.O.V}

As Peter runs off I start feeling uneasy. He doesn't know that I'm 7 months pregnant. I have a feeling he will find out soon though. I rub my belly trying to soothe mine and Peter's child.
"It's ok little one. Mommy's here."

*20 minutes later*

I hear rustling and I'm praying it's Peter and Henry. Suddenly I see them, I sigh in relief.
"Wait, there is a girl here in Neverland?" Henry asks
"Yes, she and I have been running from Peter Pan for a while."
"I didn't know unwed mothers could end up here." Peter looks at him confused.
"What do you mean?"
"Have you two not been traveling long together?" Peter and I shake our heads. I start to get nervous. Well I guess this is where Peter will find out.
"So you have been traveling with a pregnant girl and you didn't even know it?" Yep, there is the bomb shell I was worried about. Peter looks at Henry in shock then at me.
"You're pregnant?" I look down and nod my head.
"How far along are you?" Henry asks, Peter waits, listening closely.
"*sighs* I'm 7 months along."
"7 months? Wow." He is completely shocked.
"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you when we started traveling together. I just didn't wanna be left behind." He nods, following the fake scenario.
"We can't stay here. We should head out soon." We quiet down when we hear our boys running by.
"Why is Pan after you?"
"I stole some pixie dust trying to get off the island but it doesn't work."
"Come on I think it's safe to continue." We start running through the forest and I use magic to make sure I don't slow them down but being pregnant 'on the run' has disadvantages. I'm tired. We get to a cliff.
"Oh no, what do we do now?" I ask. Henry grabs Peter's pixie dust and grabs a hold of both of us.
"We fly."
"Are you kidding me? We'll fall to our deaths" he smiles.
"No we won't because I believe. Just hold on tight to me." All three of us jump off the cliff and we start to fly, which I knew we would. We circle Skull Rock and land close to camp.
"Wait why are we here?" I ask, continuing the act.
"You work for Peter Pan don't you?" Henry asks.
"Not exactly." He gets real close to me and Henry.
"I am Peter Pan. And you, are mine. COME ON BOYS!!!" And our lost boys circle around us.

*Time skip to the bonfire*

The boys are dancing around the fire as Henry and I are sitting next to each other.
"What do you think Peter is gonna do to you?" Henry asks me
"Oh I'll be fine." Felix hands me a drink
"Thanks Felix." He nods and gets on one knee.
"Did you tell Peter yet?" He asked me. He has known for a while. I didn't tell him, he figured it out.
"I'll tell everyone later." Henry looks confused.
"Wait, you been working with him this whole time?" I smile
"Yes, I have. I've been here for 300 years." I wince and grab my belly.
"Peter!" He rushes over.
"Yes?" I point to our shared room.
"I need to rest for a bit. Will you come get me when everyone gets hungry? I'll cook dinner."
"Yes of course."

{Felix's P.O.V}

I watched as Peter took Y/N into their shared hut. I wonder if he knows that she is pregnant. I don't think she has told anyone, I just know the signs. Before I came here, I had 3 sisters. He walks out and comes over to me.
"We need to talk." We go over to a secluded place and he is looking panicked.
"Felix she's pregnant!!! She is 7 months pregnant and I didn't even know! Why would she keep that from me?"
"Maybe she was worried that you would be upset?"
"Upset? How could I be upset? She is baring my child. Oh God, I'm gonna be an actual father." I shrug
"You do it with the younger lost boys don't you. What will make this one any different?"
"It's mine. I made it. It will be my flesh and blood. Now I want to protect her but I know she doesn't need that."
"Calm down mate. Breathe. It's gonna be fine. You will be a great father."
"But I will be treating this child differently. Whether it's a boy or a girl. The others will say that I am playing favorites."
"So what! The child that is currently in Y/N's belly is yours, you are part of it. So what if you play favorite's with them, is yours, you made it. And before you say anything, you will not be 'going soft' because of this child. You and Y/N are still our ruthless rulers. They wouldn't question you." He nods in satisfaction.
"Go talk to her." He smiles, gives me a brotherly hug, and rushes over to their shared hut.

{Peter's P.O.V}

I walk up to Y/N as she reading a book. I sit down on the side of the bed next to her.
"Can we talk?"