Not Hook too

{B/F's P.O.V}

I was picking up supplies for our trip back after I promised Y/N that we would visit. As I am gathering stuff up I see a girl flirting with Killian, which he seems 100% uninterested in her. I still haven't told him my feelings but I don't like seeing another girl flirt with him. I walked over to them and she started to cling onto him, pushing her breasts into him. Hell nah.
"Hey Killian, who is your new 'friend'. She seems... umm... nice?" I say. She gives me a sickening smile.
"Don't you know. Killian and I have been dating for years." I laughed at her.
"Have you now. That's odd since I have been with him for hundreds of years."
"So, he's still not interested in you sweetheart." I glare at her.
"Excuse me." Killian said politely to her, briskly walked over to me, and kissed me hard and passionately on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He smirks into the kiss and pulls away. I looked at her.
"You were saying?" Suddenly, Peter and Y/N appeared out of nowhere.
"There you are E/N's. We have been looking for you. It seems to me that you are a homie hopper." Y/N said to her.
"This is odd. I always got my way with Mommy and Daddy." I looked at her confused.
"How did you even end up in Neverland?"
"I snuck in with Wendy." Peter rolls his eyes.
"Well dear E/N, I don't want you on my land anymore. The shadow will take you home."
"Over my dead body." He smiles his evil smile.
"That can be arranged too."
"You can't kill me!!!"
"Oh? And why not?" Y/N asks.
"Because you would be setting a bad example for your daughter."
"You mean the girl that just tried to kill you?" Peter gets really close to her ear.
"You can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can either leave willing or you can have your shadow ripped clean from your body. Now pick."
"Well Peter, what if I told you that I'm pregnant with your child?" E/N said. Is she fucking insane? I look over at my best friend and she is void of emotion, which is never a good sign. She slowly walks towards her and grabs her shadow.
"I guess you chose the hard way." She said as she started to pull E/N's shadow away from her body. The echoes of her screams were deafening. Peter just looked at Y/N with a big smile on his face. I look on in horror, I didn't know she could do that. When did she learn how to do that?
"That's my queen." Peter said while kissing her on the head. I looked at him completely flabbergasted. Umm sir... your wife is literally tearing the shadow from somebody and you say that?!?! The fuck is wrong with these kids?
"Wait stop please Y/N she didn't mean it." Wendy cries.
"She didn't mean what? Saying that my husband was unfaithful to me? With her none the less!!! She is a downgrade from me. HOW DARE SHE!!!" Ok Y/N is scary when she uses magic in her voice.
"She'll follow the rules I promise. Please don't kill my best friend."
"By the way she is acting, she might not follow them. I gave you two very simple rules. Only two: don't mess with my lost boys and Felix and I are off limits. E/N here has constantly tried to defy said rules. Why should we let her stay?" Peter asks
"Her actions have consequences. First she forces herself on my Peter, then she forced herself on Felix, now she is even trying to force herself on Killian. Granted, he is not one of our lost boys but she shouldn't be going after men that are 1) out of her league and 2), taken. You should be ashamed of yourself." Y/N said, still holding her shadow.

[A/N: I know it's short, sorry in advance. My daughter is sick and so I have been focusing on her.]