Reunited

[B/F/N: best friends name]

{Unknown P.O.V}

I have been sailing with this scallywag for a really long time now and for some unknown reason, we are going back to the place we swore we would never return to. It's been over 300 years and we successfully avoided it. But now this blonde bimbo bats her little eyelashes and asks him to save her son. I rolled my eyes while watching her as she stared at him with goo goo eyes.
"Why the face love?" I turn to look at Killian.
"What face? I'm not making a face Killian. This is just my natural face." He smirks at me
"Your natural face is a jealous one B/F/N? Or should I call you by your crew name, RedSkull." I roll my eyes again.
"What's the real reason we are going back to Neverland?" He beckons me to follow him to his quarters. He sits on his bed and pulls his rum out.
"Tell me Hook, why are we back? Surely not the boy and miss Swan." He chuckled and handed me the rum after he took a swig
"No, the boy is not my concern. There is
a girl here on Neverland with child." I almost spit out my rum.
"What? How is that possible?"
"I don't know but I want to rescue her, I just didn't have the means to get here. She is in danger if she remains here. I can't even imagine if she gave birth or worse, Pan found her." I shutter.
"No doubt we have to find her."

*On Neverland*

We start to travel and I walk in between Killian and Swan, I'm making sure she stays a good distance away. All of a sudden we get ambushed. A boy with blonde and messy hair starts to fight me and Killian.
"If it isn't Hook and his lovely Dame RedSkull."
"Keeps her name out of your mouth boy." I see something around his neck that makes me pause. I grab him by his collar and grab the necklace that seemed rather feminine for him.
"DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!" he screams.
"It's not yours. It belonged to my sister."
"WELL IT'S MINE NOW. DON'T TOUCH IT!!!" He starts swinging his club wildly. It seemed like the most precious thing he owned. I pulled out my necklace that matches it

*Felix's is the sun, Tillianna's is the moon*

"Where is she!!!" I screamed at him
"Not telling."
"So she is here. Has Pan captured her?" All of a sudden, the devil himself showed up and I let go of the blonde boy
"What do you want Hook? The boy? We'll give him to you."
"You'll give us Henry?" Swan said.
"Only if you leave."

{Killian's P.O.V}

Something is different in Pans eyes. He doesn't want to play games, he just wants us to leave. Why? He gave Henry to miss Swan and gave them a bean to leave Neverland. I looked at him.
"Well I have a confession to make. The boy wasn't my reason to come here." Emma looks at me in anger.
"A pirate always lies." B/F/N rolls her eyes.
"We've come for a girl."
"Sorry miss RedSkull, you know that girls aren't aloud on my Neverla-"
"She's pregnant." I blurted out, everyone looking at me in shock. Pan looks at me with anger in his eyes.
"I don't know what you are talking about." Then B/F/N looks at his neck, he too has a necklace.

" Then B/F/N looks at his neck, he too has a necklace

*Peter's is the silver one, y/n's is the bronze one*

"That's something that Y/N made all the time." I looked at B/F/N to make sure she is telling the truth.
"No girls on Neverland. Where is she?"
"I don't have time for this, we got what we came for. Henry, we are leaving." They throw the bean down and left.
"You didn't go with them?" Pan questions
"We didn't come for the boy. We came for the girl." All of the sudden, a girl with a baby runs in.
"Peter don't hurt them please." Pans turns to them and softens in an instant. He grabs the baby and I point my sword at him.
"NO!!!" The blonde screams, putting himself in between my sword and Pan.
"Please everyone stop." The girl says.
"Y/N?" B/F/N says in shock.
"You've been here? All this time? I thought you died."
"B/F/N!!! I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN" The girl jumps into her arms. B/F/N started to cry as they both sink to the floor, hugging each other. Then, the baby starts to cry.
"It's ok Princess." Pan says to the child
"Felix she's looking for you." The blonde walks over to the baby and she reaches for the ruthless looking boy.
"I'm here my little gem. Don't worry, Onyx is here."
"Onyx? Did you just come up with a nickname for Tillianna to give you?" He smiles sheepishly.
"It's cute. You're Onyx because she is a gem?" The baby starts to cry more reaching for him face. It's strange seeing something so innocent and sweet looking at this boy like he is perfect.
"Shhh it's ok I'm here."
"On that note, we still came to rescue the girl.
"But I don't need or want rescuing. I live here now."

{B/F/N's P.O.V}

I look over at the boy named Felix as he holds this baby. I stand up and take my moon necklace off, walk over to the boy as he brings her close to his chest.
"I'm not gonna hurt her Felix." His eyes fire. He leans her forward cautiously and I drape the necklace over her head.
"There, now you two have matching necklaces." I smiled sweetly. I turn back to my dear friend Y/N and look at her pleading.
"Is that ok?" She nods and walks closely to me, playing with my red hair [A/N: sorry if your friends hair isn't red, it is in here.] and smiled.
"I still need to braid your hair. Come, you'll be staying for dinner. Felix can you hand me Tillianna? I want my sister to meet her niece." He hands her the baby and she swings her back and forth.
"B/F/N meet Tillianna Pan. Tillianna, this is your aunty." Pan?
"Pan, you're the father?" Killian asks him.
"Yes, and Y/N and I are going to get married. I just need to do a few things before we can."
"I thought Pan didn't know how to love."
"I didn't know how until I met Y/N." He walks over to her and kisses her.
"Oh calm down Killian. Isn't it great, she isn't in danger. You don't need to worry anymore." I said to him while the baby played with my finger and Felix's hair.