Wedding and attempted kidnapping

[⚠️WARNING ⚠️: Foul language, attempted sexual assault, and degrading and not the "good" kind. If that upsets you, I apologize and if you wanna skip this chapter you can but you will be missing stuff... so up to you.]

{Felix's P.O.V}

I woke up with Tillianna in my arms and it was like heaven. Her head was on my chest and her arm was wrapped around my waist. I played with her hair to gently wake her from her slumber. She stirred and look up at me.
"Good morning my Empress." She smiled at me and scooted up so we were eye level, giving me a kiss.
"Good morning my Lion Knight." I shiver.
"Are you cold dear?" I shook my head no.
"Just hearing you and you being in my arms makes me feel good. Sends shivers down my spine." I kissed her gently.
"Well my dear Lion, we have a big day ahead of us so we should get ready. Oh goodness, I don't even know who is walking me down. Surely not father, he is the one to marry us. Mother maybe? Or Devin. I don't know." She started to get flustered so I grabbed her face.
"Everything is going to be fine." How I wish I didn't say that.

*Hours later*

"Do you, Tillianna Pan, take Felix Croft (I don't know if Felix has a last name so I used the actors real last name) to be your husband." Pan asked her.
"I do."
"And do you, Felix Croft, take Tillianna Pan to be your wife?" Pan asked me
"I most certainly do." I winked at Tillianna and she giggled.
“Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace”
"I do." Says a random man.
"Who are you?" Tillianna asked.
"Your future husband." Like hell he is.
"That's me mate so back the fuck up."
"She's mine!!!" And he flicks his wrist and a whip wraps around Tillianna's waist and he pulls her his way.
"Felix hel-" he covers her mouth.
"Be quiet princess or you will regret it. OWWWW!!!" Tillianna bit him and he slaps her across the face. Pan and I spring into action.
"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT!!!" Y/N screams.
"Your daughter. Oh you're a Pan?" He grabs her face and makes her look at him into her eyes.
"Hmmm two eye colors." I looked confused.
"Wait two? Y/N has she always had two eye colors." She shakes her head looking me in the eyes. She cocks her head to the said.
"Felix, you have two eye colors. One of them looks like Tillia-" She covers her mouth in shock.
"What is it Y/N?"
"This girl has bonded with her soul mate. Like a little whore." He puts his hand up her skirt and tries to touch her. I start to growl but see Pan appears behind him. He yanks Tillianna out of his grasp and I rush in to grab her. She's shaking.
"I'm here my love. Don't worry, I got you." Her eyes go black.
"He tried to touch me!" She exclaims in many voices.
"No Empress don't. You'll only hurt yourself." I pet her hair but suddenly she screams in pain. I look down and the area the whip was is glowing red and scorching cuts into her skin.
"PAN!!! Y/N!!! TILLIANNA'S IN TROUBLE!!!" I hear the pirate cackling.
"My whip is enchanted. If it hooked on her, she is now mine and nothing can disenchant her. She will only feel pain if another man but me touches her. She will only crave my touch. Good luck getting her to want anything to do with you." She is crying.
"Felix, save me please." I don't know what do to do. I can't help her.
"Felix, true loves kiss always works. Try it."
"Try it if you wish to hurt her." I didn't hesitate. I gave her a tender kiss on her lips. The marks started to disappear and her pain subsided.
"WHAT!?!?" The pirate yells and lashes his whip towards her again. This time Y/N got in the way and grabbed it. She was in pain now and Pan rushed to her side. She dropped to her knees, the whip in her grasp.
"If you try to touch my daughter again, it won't just be one Pan you need to worry about. It will be two and one Croft. You son of a BITCH!!! I DARE YOU TO TRY AGAIN!!!" Her eyes turning black like Tillianna's did. I'm not worried about Y/N handling that power. She's very strong, stronger that Pan is. And Pan even fears her.
"I'm only taking what belongs to me. But now I have a bigger prize. YOU!!! But what would I be if I didn't take all the treasure?" He pulls out another whip and grabs Tillianna by the waist again. He pulls on them and starts to drag Tillianna and Y/N away.
"NOOOOO!!!" Pan and I scream in unison.
"DON'T TAKE HER PLEASE!!!" I plead.
"Since you said please, NO!!! These girls are mine now. If you wish to take them back, then you are gonna have to fight for them back. But remember, I have a different kind of magic than you do Pan so be aware that you might not win." Suddenly, a shock wave hits all of us but only knocks the pirate over.
"You honestly think we are that weak, Nathaniel? Think again!!!" Tillianna starts blasting him with ice magic and Y/N starts shooting fire at him. Y/N shadow holds him down by his shadow.

~Hush my Rose, still and look at the Moon tonight. Do you see the shadows there?
~This world is full of twisty frights and spooks who love the scare.
~Feel how the winds blow through your bones, see the treetops shake and shiver!
~Just like wind we take to flight and make the ground quiver!

The ground starts to shake making all of us off balance.

~Loo, loo, loo, loo, loo, loo, loo, loo, loo, loo. La, la, loo, loo, loo. Loo, loo, la, la, loo, loo, loo, loo, loo, loo.
~There is magic inside of you (looking at Felix)
~Hush my Rose, still and watch as they fly away with moonlight on their wings.
~I'll join their marry hunt someday. Hear how they howl and sing.

They start sing lovely vocals. Pan and I are feeling rejuvenated whereas it looks like the pirate is starting to whither and decay. They are taking his essence and giving it to us 
"Pan we have to stop them!" I shout.
"Why exactly? He touched them and claimed them as his. Why shouldn't they get revenge?"
"I wouldn't care if it was just Y/N, she can handle it. But Tillianna doesn't know how to use her powers yet. This might do a lot of damage to her." He looks at me and nods in agreement.
"Fine, we'll stop her. But let her mother deal with that low life." I grab some kelp from the floor and I whip it around Tillianna's waist and gently pull her my way. Her eyes change back to green and blue and she smiles at me for a split second before she goes unconscious.