Kidnapped

{Y/N's P.O.V}

It's nice to see B/F/N again. She was worried that I would be mad that she gave Tillianna her necklace when I was scared that she would have been mad at me for giving mine to Felix, he said it reminded him of Tillianna. The necklaces match them better than us. It's starting to get dark so we offered for them to stay, which they did. Peter and I are laying in bed with Tillianna next to us, Felix in his tent next to us. I hear rustling so I go out to see what it is. Suddenly, a knife is put to my throat.
"Grab the child. If you scream or make any noise, I'll slit your throat." Said the unknown person.
"You think I fear death?"
"If you don't co-operate, I'll kill the child." I gasp and quickly grabbed Tillianna but I took our necklaces off so Peter, Felix, and B/F/N could figure out that we were taken.
"Now what?" The man aggressively grabs Tillianna from my arms and binds me.
"Please be gentle. She's just a baby."
"I have use for you two. Follow me my lady."

We got to the beach and onto a ship.
"Captain, we got them." Then a man comes out from the Captain's quarters.
"Hello dear, I'm Captain Blackbeard. I'm gonna need you to call for your friend."
"I have many friends, you'll need to be more specific Captain." I sass
"Your friend Pan."
"Oh he's not my friend." He looks at me confused.
"He's not?"
"No, he's my husband." He gives me an evil grin.
"That's even better."

{Peter's P.O.V}

I woke up with a strange feeling. I look over to Y/N but she isn't there. I look into the basket that holds Tillianna and she isn't there either. I burst into Felix's tent hoping Tillianna was with him, she sometimes falls asleep in his arms and he falls asleep holding her. He wakes up with a start.
"Dude, what's your probl-"
"THEY'RE GONE!!! I CAN'T FIND Y/N OR TILLIANNA ANYWHERE!!!" He jumps out of his bed and helps me search. B/F/N and Killian come out wondering what is going on.
"B/F/N have you seen Y/N and Tillianna?"
"No I haven't. Are they missing?" I start to tear up and start frantically looking around. She's not on the island but she is still in the realm.
"We have to find her!!! She probably has Tillianna with her!!!" Felix starts to look panicked.
"Don't worry, we'll find them." B/F/N says.
"Guys there are tracks over here. Multiple people. She was kidnapped." My blood starts to boil. Take my wife and child and you die.

{Y/N's P.O.V}

"Why do you want my husband here. Once he finds out that you took me and my baby, he will kill you."
"Well my sweet if you must know. As soon as he ends up on my deck, we will take his powers." So they don't know that I have magic.
"But enough about me. Husband eh? What did you do to seduce the boy? And what does this child have to do with him." I keep quiet.
"Cats got your tongue?"
"I figured it's safer if I don't say anything."
"Bring back the child." A crew member brings my baby back.
"Now, you are going to call for Peter or this little baby is going to die." I start to tear up.
"How do I know you won't kill her after I call for him."
"You have my word." I glare at him.
"Fine. PETER!!!!" That evil grin appears on his face again.
"Now please, give me my baby." He looks at Tillianna, raises an eyebrow, then looks at me.
"Her eyes, looks like Pans." I freeze.
"Oh I see. This is Pans daughter. If that's the case, she is too dangerous to keep alive." He starts walking to the plank.
"NO PLEASE DON'T KILL MY DAUGHTER PLEASE!!! PETER!!!" Suddenly, there is a shock wave and the only reason I didn't fall was because I'm tied to the mast. Tillianna goes flying and Felix catches her. I look up and see Peter. He cuts my bonds and we stand next to each other with our first clinched.
"Felix, will you take her to safety please?" Peter asks calmly while staring at Blackbeard.
"And why isn't your wife going to safety?"
"Because you should be afraid of her." I grin and activate my powers. Purple smoke covers the deck. I float into the air and my eyes start to glow.
"Cross my heart and hope to die. Welcome to my dark side." Peter floats up not wanting to end up in cross fire. I go up to Blackbeard.
"You come to my home, you take me and my child away, you threaten MY CHILD AND EXPECT ME TO SIT QUIETLY!!! YOU HAVE MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE!!!" I throw my magic at him and he attempts to deflect it with his sword but I never let up.
"Never underestimate a mother you silly pirate." Peter says smugly at the pirate as I continue my barrage of magic spells at him. [A/N: just imagine Wanda from the Avengers]
"You wanted to take Peter's powers, what's wrong with mine huh? Too much?" Blackbeard's sword is knocked out of his hands but I don't stop.
"And you decided, without thinking, that it was wise to threaten our child as leverage. Do you think Pan would let you live?"
"HELP!!!" He calls to his crew but they are frozen in fear. I send a spell on Blackbeard and hold it and slowly turn my head to his crew.
"Yes, why don't you help him hmm? Are you scared?!?!" They all jump off the ship. I look at Peter and he forms a sword in his hands. He rushes to Blackbeard and I stop using my magic.
"If I ever see you in my island again, it's not just me you will have to fear *puts the sword to his throat* do you see that woman over there?" He nods slowly.
"What was that? I didn't hear you!"
"Yes, I see her." He says in fear. Peter chuckles darkly.
"Well, it's her you will have to answer to. And she is not as nice as I am. I'm allowing you to live and leave my island. If it were up to her-" he turns to me.
"You would be dead." I smile just as darkly as Peter did.

{Felix's P.O.V}

"I got you my little gem." I ran to camp. But I got knocked over by a shock wave, before I could land on my face I turned so Tillianna wouldn't get hurt. I look at her and she has tears in her eyes.
"What's wrong my little gem?" I get up and she reaches for my face again. I bring her to my face and she puts both hands on my face. Suddenly, all the pain I was feeling faded and she smiled at me.
"Ba, ba, better?" She spoke. Wait... SHE SPOKE!!! SHE SAID HER FIRST WORDS TO ME!!! I start to cry and hug her closely.
"Yes little gem, I'm all better."
"Onyx!!!" I pull away, she looks bigger. She's growing fast. I shift her around in my arms.
"I have to get you back to camp."

*At camp*

I rushed over to Y/N and handed her Tillianna.
"She grew!!!" She looks at her daughter then at Peter.
"Umm Peter, I have a confession to make..."