Pure Imagination

{Tillianna's P.O.V}

I woke up next to Felix, we fell asleep talking while I played the flute. I turned to the mirror that was in the room. I look older. I keep aging rapidly. I look around the age of 15. I turn back to Felix, he has his arm around me as if to protect me rather than a sexual way. I play with his hair but making sure he doesn't wake up. He is so handsome, I wonder if he knows that I kinda have a crush on him. I remove his arm from my waist and he turns around, his back facing me. I decided to get dressed.

*This is what Tillianna looks like so don't judge please*

*This is what she is wearing*

I grabbed my flute, lay in the bed again, and play a soft and gentle melody. Felix starts to stir but I continue to play. Oh my gosh, I didn't realize he was shirtless. He smiles at me as he listens to me play the small and sweet melody. He start to hum the tune I was playing.

~Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination. Take a look and you'll see into your imagination.
~We'll begin with a spin, traveling in a world of Peters creation. What we'll see will defy Explanation.
~If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Want to change the world?
There's nothing to it.
~There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be.
~If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Want to change the world?
There's nothing to it.
~There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be.

I stop playing as he stops singing.
"Where did that come from Felix?" I asked him, my voice has a sweet and warm tone to it. I look at him and he swoons slightly but recovers quickly. I think he was hoping that I didn't notice.
"I don't know, it just came to me while you were playing your flute Tilly. Have you grown again my little Gem?"
"I won't be little anymore Onyx." And I kissed his cheek and ran out of the tent. I look back and see he is chasing me. I giggle as he catches up to me. He picks me and swings me around.
"Ahh Felix *giggles* I'm gonna fall."
"Never!!! If you fall I will catch you." I slipped and he caught me before I fell to the ground. He looks in my eyes and we both blush. Felix pulls me into a hug and I blush brightly because he is still shirtless. He lets go of me and I can't help but look down at his chest. I blush and look away. He turns my head to look at him in the eyes.
"Your dress is very pretty Tillianna." I blush again. He chuckles and goes back into the tent. He returns with a shirt on and smiles at me again.

"Do you think we will be returning to our normal camp site today? Because I need a new room

"Do you think we will be returning to our normal camp site today? Because I need a new room. I really don't want to be sleeping in the same tent as my mother and father."
"You can always sleep in my tent like you usually do."
"But it's it different now?"
"How so?"
"Umm look at me Onyx. We are roughly the same age now. Wouldn't it be inappropriate?" I turned away from him, embarrassed by my comment. He comes up behind me and hugs me from behind putting his face in the crook of my neck, nuzzling it.
"I don't see any difference."
"What do you mean?" Turn around to face him.
"I have seen you the same ever since you were born. Beautiful, fragile which you might not be as much anymore. When I first laid eyes on you, I saw perfection. What did you see when you first saw me?" He asked me while tucking a piece of my red hair behind my ear.
"I saw an angel that got hurt somehow." I touch his scar and he closes his eyes. He put his hand over mine. All of a sudden we hear someone running this way. It was E/N, great.
"Y/N is in trouble and sends for help." Odd, mother could just tell father to teleport her here.
"She just wants her daughter. Who seems to be missing." She doesn't recognize me. That's good.
"I'll go in her stead. Felix, make sure E/N feels comfortable, that run must have been exhausting." He nods, annoyed that our moment was ruined.

{E/N's P.O.V}

The brat doesn't seem to be clinging to Felix but now there is a new girl that is beyond beautiful. Too bad nobody can have him but me.
"Wanna know what would really make me comfortable?" He looks over at me with his arms crossed.
"What?"
"A massage. Or a simple kiss."
"Not happening."
"Why not?" He rolls his eyes at me.
"What's wrong with me? What does that little girl have that I don't have." He turns to me and cling to him
"It hurts my feelings when you are rude to me." I press my chest into his arms that usually works. He removes himself from me and moves further away.
"What does Tillianna have that you don't have?"
"Yes." He looks into the direction the new girl went through.
"She's Tillianna and you aren't. That's what she has that you didn't have." I scoff at him.
"You are used to getting your way and over you want. Well this world doesn't here. This land is whatever Pan wants it to be. That includes listening to his wife and daughter. Turns out, his wife doesn't like you." I laugh and push myself into him, trapping his lips on mine. Pure bliss.

{Tillianna's P.O.V}

I rush back only to see the girl kissing my Felix. I start to tear up.
"Felix?" He pushes her off and he runs up to me.
"Tillianna please let me explain."
"So you're the brat that thought she could claim my man." I turn to her and I start to feel something inside of me kind of like magic.
"He is not yours. He's mine!!!" Suddenly, it vanishes. Felix rushes us back to camp where mom and dad are.
"Y/N!!!" He hollars.
"What is it? Tillianna? Is that you?" I nodded.
"You have grown faster than I thought you would."
"Where's dad?" He popped up next to me.
"What is it princess?"
"E/N has to go. She kissed my Felix."
"Is that so." Mother says looking at my father.
"Ok this has gone too far. She can't go around kissing people that belong to others."
"Speaking of, mother can I talk to you privately?"
"Of course you can. Let's go to my room, I need to get dressed anyways." And we go to her room.