Golden Hour

{Y/N's P.O.V}

I hope they are ok. I went a little overboard. I fear that I might have pushed Tillianna too far, she doesn't know how to use any of her powers. I need to teach her.
"Where are they Peter?"
"In their hut. Felix has her, go treat yourself please." I look down and notice that, even though the man is dead, the scorch marks from his whip are still showing on my wrist and waist. It must be on Tillianna too. There is a knock on my door.
"Come in!" Felix walks in with a piece of paper in his hand.
"I wanted to get your opinion."
"Sure anything Felix." He hands me the piece of paper, it's a song.
"Di-did you write this?" He nodded his head.
"I wanted to sing it after Tillianna and I got married but I can't play piano. Could you play it for me?" I looked at the paper confused.
"There isn't anything on here for a piano *Felix turns the page over* oh um nevermind. I would love to play this for you."

*After the wedding*

I conjure up a piano and started the into to his song.

~It was just two lovers
Sittin' on a log, listening to Blonde, fallin' for each other
Pink and orange skies, feelin' super childish, no Donald Glover
Missed call from my mother
Like, "Where you at tonight?"
Got no alibi, I was all alone

~With the love of my life
She's got glitter for skin
My radiant beam in the night
I don't need no light to see you

~Shine
It's your golden hour
You slow down time
In your golden hour

~We were just two lovers
Feet up on the dash, drivin' nowhere fast, burnin' through the summer
Radio on blast, make the moment last, she got solar power
Minutes feel like hours
She knew she was the baddest
Can you even imagine fallin' like I did?

~For the love of my life
She's got glow on her face
A glorious look in her eyes
My angel of light

~I was all alone with the love of my life
She's got glitter for skin
My radiant beam in the night
I don't need no light to see you

~Shine
It's your golden hour
You slow down time
In your golden hour

I stopped playing. He looked at Tillianna with hopeful eyes. She was crying.
"Felix! Did you write that for me? When did you do that?"
"I have been writing it over time. It's what I think of when I see you. You're my radiant Gem. My Empress. My world. My everything. Nothing in this world will prevent me from saving you, from being by your side. Nothing in this world or in any world will take me away, not until death do us part. And nothing ages here, nothing dies here. So that's gonna be very hard. Nothing in any universe is going to make me stop loving you-"
"Unless it's magic!"
"-Pan not helping! Anyways, nothing is going to take me away from you. You ask me to find you diamonds, I will. You ask me to make you a garden, I will. You ask me to stop time, already done. You tell me the sky is green and the ocean is red, they are. I love you so much." She runs into his arm and they embrace. I walk up to Peter and kiss him softly. He places his hand on my face and deepens the kiss. He rested his forehead on mine.
"What he said." I giggled and kissed him again. Suddenly, music started playing, I'm guessing it was Peter. He grabs my hand and places his other one on my waist. We started to dance with Felix and Tillianna dancing next to us, it was their wedding after all.

We all danced all night, sometimes Peter would play his flute, sometimes Tillianna would, sometimes I would play my lyre. It was an amazing and lovely night.

*Later that night [Sorry guys I'm feeling slightly lazy tonight]*

"How do you think Tilly is doing my dear?" I asked Peter.
"What do you mean? She just got married to my best friend." I lifted my nightgown to reveal my new black, inky scars. He looks at them and tries to use his magic to make them go away. They didn't, it just made them hurt more.
"OWW PETER DON'T!!!" He steps away, looking shocked.
"I'm sorry, my love. I didn't mean to hurt you." He looks so sad. I lay on our bed and open my arms. I motion for him to come and he lays in between my legs resting his head on my chest. I play with his hair to soothe him.
"Sometimes, my dear, you can't solve a problem with magic. It's not the answer for everything."
"I don't see why it can't be." I laughed at his childishness
"It just isn't my dear. I wish it was but we can't magic our problems away."
"Which reminds me. I need Henry again." I stopped petting his head. He rested his chin on my chest to look at me.
"I *sighs* I need his heart. I'm dying my love. He has the heart of the truest believer. I didn't know that I needed it when I let him go." I cover my mouth.
"You're- you're dying?" My eyes start to tear up. He wipes them away.
"Yes, I'm dying."

[A/N: sorry that I haven't been writing much. I've been busy and stressed and doing other things. I'll do my best to try and write more.]