1

Chapter 1: Do it or die

Lin Yu was awakened by a terrifying loud noise.

Bang,bang, bang-

The sound of gunshots mixed with the sound of steel being hit has been blasting in Lin Yu's ears, making his heart beat fast.

What's going on?

Lin Yu looked up and saw a man in black.

The man has a long legs, broad shoulders, narrow waist, firm muscles, and wears a uniform similar to a military uniform.

He also looks very physically fit.

The man raised his foot and kicked the door in front of him. The door made a louder sound than being shot by a gun, enough to see the strength of his foot.

However, the door still hadn't been kicked open and the man kicked a few times more violently, which seemed very angry.

Lin Yu just looked at his back, he instinctively felt a little bit of fear.

He was certain that he didn't know the man. He hadn't even seen the room in which he was being held.

He looked around and soon found that there was another person lying beside him.

It was a slender and fair-skinned teenager.

Lin Yu tried to push him and the man turned over. Immediately, Lin Yu saw the man staring at him with mouth open, motionless.

Obviously dead.

Lin Yu's head buzzed and as soon as the fear rose, it was immediately replaced by a more severe headache.

Memories that didn't belong to him were flooding in his mind, pressing them all over him.

When he roughly digested the information in his mind, it only made his fear deeper.

I actually wore a book...

Hearing the loud bang on the door at this moment while looking at the corpse beside him, Lin Yu stiffly looked down at his hand and couldn't help but scolded himself in a low voice.

These hands are slender and fair, with slender bones, which are exactly like the dead teenager beside him.

This also means that the man who is smashing the door is the big villain in the book, the one who kills without blinking-

Yan Zihan.

In less than a minute, he would definitely turn pull out a gun and kill him.

The extreme fear and tension made Lin Yu's mind go blank.

I don't want to die yet and I still want to live but what can I do?

Lin Yu couldn't think of anything yet. At the same time, Yan Zihan suddenly stopped moving.

"Damn, it stinks."

Yan Zihan turned around and looked in his direction.

Yan Zi's cold and indifferent expression changed for a moment, then was quickly replaced by disgust. He frowned, even covering his mouth and nose with one hand.

He took out his gun and walked towards Lin Yu.

Lin Yu knew that Yan Zihan said this because of the pheromone lingering in the room.

In the worldview of this book, the Zerg were attacked in the last interstellar war because they made too many enemies and were finally defeated.

Unfortunately, the remaining dominant males were killed. Many females have been adopted by various races for humanitarian reasons.