3

Chapter 3 Artificial Males

    The travel of the spacecraft was smooth, and Lin Yu could hardly feel any bumps. The compartment he was in seemed to be used to put debris, and no one else had come in.

    Because she has been tense since yesterday, and the lights in this compartment are very dim, Lin Yu unknowingly leaned against the wall and took a nap.

    But he slept very lightly, and when someone opened the door in front of him, he woke up immediately.

    The person who came to him in front of him was the blue-skinned man. He smiled at Lin Yu, and reached out to hold him out.

    Lin Yu's eyes went beyond him and looked around.

    Even if he only saw the corner of the airport where they parked the small spaceship, Lin Yu could see that he had arrived at a starship that was far more advanced and huge than the spaceship just now.

    And the owner of this starship is naturally Yan Zihan.

    Lin Yu wanted to get off the spaceship by himself, but the blue-skinned man was so tall that he almost blocked the door. He struggled a few times, but was finally led out by him.

    As soon as he got out of the spaceship, Lin Yu subconsciously searched for Yan Zihan's figure in the vast space, and found him easily.

    Yan Zihan was surrounded by more people at this time, and was walking into the starship. Everyone bowed and saluted him, and even at the door he would pass by, there was already a row of people kneeling.

    If it is as stated in the book, this starship is just one of Yan Zihan's countless top-tier battleships. Not only does he have an invincible legion, but he even has countless rich resource stars.

    Yan Zihan was the man who stood at the pinnacle of power in an alien domain that was not governed by the Federation.

    He looks young. It's just because his other half's bloodline is from the dragon family, so he has a very long life. In fact, he is the only ruthless character in this chaotic alien domain that can make everyone feel terrified.

    Seeing that Yan Zihan was far away from him, Lin Yu probably wouldn't notice him again, so he couldn't help but feel relieved and withdrew his gaze. Then he felt a little more emotional, he actually survived in the hands of Yan Zihan.

    On the other side, when Yan Zihan strode away, he looked back and saw that Lin Yu was being led out by Major Ander.

    The bug didn't struggle this time, and seemed to be tired. He kept his eyes down, and followed Ender obediently.

    The chief commander beside Yan Zihan, the tall man with horns on his head, noticed the Marshal's gaze and asked respectfully, "Does the Marshal have any instructions?"

    Yan Zihan looked back in disgust, "Take that man Put him in the single-person prison. Don't let me see him again."

    "Yes." The commander didn't quite understand. Since the marshal didn't want to see him, why didn't he kill the man and let him live in a single room. But he never questioned the marshal's decision.

    After Yan Zihan finished speaking, he turned around and left, and the commander naturally followed, reporting to the marshal who had dared to design him this time. Even if the spaceship has already been blown up, the commander knows that the marshal has not yet calmed down, and he must take down all the planets of these people, kill all the people, and let the family end up.

    Sure enough, the order given by the marshal was not much different from what he had guessed. However, the marshal walking in front suddenly added another sentence, "Investigate the origin of that person." The