17

Chapter Seventeen Big Cat

    Seeing Yan Zihan standing there in a daze, Lin Yu couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief when he didn't attack him any more.

    In fact, he thought Yan Zihan's reaction was a bit strange. But Yan Zihan was still frowning at this time, his expression was not very happy, and he seemed a little disappointed, so Lin Yu didn't dare to say more.

    He glanced down a little, and immediately felt a little embarrassed, took a bath towel next to him, and wrapped it around Yan Zihan.

    Only then did Yan Zihan look up at him again with a strange expression. "I thought you could only take off clothes..."

    Lin Yu: "??"

    Yan Zihan pursed his lips and stopped talking to him. Finally went to turn off the cold water, took Lin Yu's hand again, and took him to the bed again.

    Lin Yu obediently lay down next to Yan Zihan, this time she didn't dare to kiss him again, and kept looking at the ceiling.

    He could feel that Yan Zihan was staring at him.

    That scowling look of disbelief was a bit like a large animal assessing the danger of something it hadn't seen.

    Yan Zihan watched for a while, and finally got a little closer and hugged Lin Yu.

    Is this a reconciliation?

    Lin Yu laughed a little and closed his eyes. He felt that the fact that he kissed Yan Zihan still pissed him off to some extent. Naturally, I dare not move anymore.

    He could feel Yan Zihan slowly buried his face into his neck, breathing in his scent. Then he didn't move or speak again.

    Lin Yu was inexplicably relieved and fell asleep after a while.

    After Lin Yu fell asleep, Yan Zihan opened his eyes again.

    He watched Lin Yu for a long time in the dark. He even stretched out his hand and used his fingertips to trace the outline of Lin Yu's facial features, and finally stayed on Lin Yu's lips.

    Why does it feel so good?

    Yan Zihan looked at Lin Yu in confusion, and then even leaned over to try to kiss him.

    Just a few millimeters away from kissing Lin Yu at an equal distance, Yan Zihan stopped again, frowned, and turned his face away.

    Forget it, he doesn't need a toy.

    When Lin Yu woke up the next morning, he still found that Yan Zihan was pressing on him with his hands and feet.

    Rather than hugging, it is better to say that it is really pressing. Like a dragon sleeping on Treasure Mountain. The whole person exudes, you don't care whether he sleeps comfortably or not, in short, no one can take away his things.

    Yan Zihan looked thin but his muscles were tight, but in fact he was... a bit heavy.

    Lin Yu looked down at Yan Zihan, and carefully wanted to leave, but Yan Zihan held him firmly again. Because she was dissatisfied with his resistance, she directly laid her pillow on his chest domineeringly.

    Lin Yu stared at the whirling hair on Yan Zihan's head, and suddenly smiled helplessly.

    He moved his fingertips, almost wanting to touch Yan Zihan's head, but immediately dismissed the idea.

    Strange, he is really getting bolder.

    Lin Yu could only close her eyes again, slowly waiting for Yan Zihan to wake up.