12

Chapter Twelve Don't Go Out

    The side of the planet facing the sun appears yellow, while the dark half is grayish-white.

    The spacecraft quickly passed through the atmosphere and landed on the backlit side.

    After stopping, the screen was filled with gray snow mountains, layers upon layers of which could not be seen clearly.

    As soon as the cabin door opened, Yan Zihan reached out and stuck a transparent mask in Lin Yu's jacket pocket to his face.

    The clean oxygen in the mask and the cold wind outside the cabin blew onto Lin Yu's face almost at the same time.

    so cold!

    The temperature outside seemed to be very low, and the wind blowing brought up gray-white slush, and then hit the spaceship again, making an arrogant roar.

    Lin Yu could feel a beep from the clothes he was wearing, followed by a burst of warmth.

    But even though the protective suit was trying its best to regulate his body temperature, Lin Yu still began to shiver very quickly.

    It was too cold, and he had every reason to suspect that the outside world was already a difficult environment for human beings to survive.

    But Yan Zihan walked on as if nothing happened, he didn't even need an oxygen mask.

    All the soldiers also quickly began to line up below, standing as neatly as before.

    Lin Yu: "..." Are you really not cold?

    Because it was night, it was already dark around. Lin Yu could only see that they landed in a valley.

    There is a cliff ahead, and there is a camp in front of the cliff. It seemed that Yan Zihan had indeed been staying on this planet during this period of time.

    Lin Yu originally wanted to follow Yan Zihan. But as soon as he stepped out of the spaceship, the temperature around him doubled again. The wind was like a knife, almost scraping his skin off.

    In less than half a second, Lin Yu was so cold to the bone that he couldn't even walk.

    Lin Yu: "..." He wants to go back to Starship to study hard. Let him go back, he can still learn!

    He didn't know what Yan Zihan brought him here for, but he definitely couldn't survive in this environment. At this time, he could only grit his teeth and retract again, hiding in the hatch of the spaceship and looking outside.

    After Yan Zihan walked out, the tall man who often followed Yan Zihan, with horns on his head, who Lin Yu thought looked a bit like a bull's head, quickly came out to greet him.

    While talking to Yan Zihan, he commanded the new soldiers to replace the soldiers who had been standing guard outside. Then people transported a stone that looked like metal to the spacecraft.

    Lin Yu glanced at the canyon formed by the huge cliff in front of him, and guessed that they might be picking some minerals from there. But there are many soldiers waiting in full battle around, as if they are guarding against any attack at any time.

    Yan Zihan talked to the commander for a while, then suddenly remembered Lin Yu, looked back, and waved to him impatiently. "What are you doing, come here!"

    Lin Yu: "..." I can't make it through! !

    Even standing at the door of the cabin, Lin Yu was trembling all the time, and he had no feeling in his hands and feet, so he just hugged himself and squatted down.