Extra 1

When the egg was just born, the outer shell was soft and white, but later in the incubator the outer shell became harder and harder and turned pale golden.

Lin Yu applied nutrient solution to the baby's shell every day when she got home, and now the egg is a circle bigger than when it was just born.

Lin Yu sat down against the incubator after applying the nutrient solution, and continued to talk to the baby. The doctor said that in this way, the relationship with the cub can be cultivated in advance.

"The doctor said that the baby should be hatching soon. So the baby has to work hard, smash the shell and you can come out to see dad soon."

Lin Yu was still looking forward to it, and after talking to herself for a while, she heard the sound of the door opening outside.

Yan Zihan is back.

Lin Yu smiled and stood up to greet her, "Do you want to go and see the baby?"

Yan Zihan paused, "No need."

Isn't the cub still...an egg today?

Instead, Yan Zihan grabbed Lin Yu who was running in front of him, pulled him into his arms, leaned against his body, smelled it, and took a few breaths.

Lin Yu couldn't help laughing.

He was worried that Yan Zihan would not want him after he gave birth to an egg, but it was nothing to worry about.

Yan Zihan looked at him, "What are you laughing at?"

"You're smelling me, but I think you smell good."

Lin Yu leaned over, "It smells like milk."

Yan Zihan's face turned unsightly, and was a little red. Let go of the person, and walk in with long legs.

"Then I'll take a shower."

Lin Yu hurriedly followed him, "What's the matter, are you feeling uncomfortable today?"

During the period when the eggs were about to hatch, Yan Zihan's milk production was a little more aggressive than before. He felt a little affected by his day job, just not very happy.

When Lin Yu asked him that, he naturally didn't want to say it.

Lin Yu had no choice but to hug him by the waist, and softened his tone, "Show me."

Although Yan Zihan could easily push him away, he looked back at Lin Yu and stopped obediently.

Lin Yu unbuttoned the straight military uniform in front of him, and immediately smelled a more fragrant and soft smell, and could see that the innermost part of the clothes was already a little wet.

"how come."

Being stared at like this, Yan Zihan was so sensitive that he could feel the wind blowing over him, and his heart became more and more embarrassing. He wanted to tell Lin Yu not to touch him any more. Otherwise, it will only become more and more fierce.

But Lin Yu stared there for a while, swallowed a bit, and then moved up. "It looks so pitiful, don't you feel uncomfortable, let me help you out."

Yan Zihan's legs went limp, his mind went blank, and he changed his words somehow. "...Forcing..."

--

When Lin Yu went to see the baby this morning, he felt the egg move under his palm.

He took the baby out and touched it, and talked to the baby for a while, and the egg kept moving more frequently. As if responding to him.