8

Chapter 8 Living Together

    "What happened?" The

    doctor immediately replied: "This gentleman's internal organs are relatively fragile. The electric shock from the supervision ring disrupted his heart function and must have affected his mobility. When Nei returned to the private room, he was punished."

    Yan Zihan fell silent after hearing this.

    Lin Yu's leg needed treatment, and soon fell asleep under the effect of the anesthetic.

    But Yan Zihan didn't leave immediately.

    He just stood there, watching the doctor treat Lin Yu.

    The commander who walked in behind was shocked when he heard the marshal apologize to this person. Looking at Yan Zihan's appearance at this time, he even looked at Lin Yu several times.

    An apology might not seem like a big deal, but it's their marshal.

    The marshal basically has no sympathy for any cowardly men. If he dares to cry in front of him like this, the marshal can usually kill ten with one shot.

    Not to mention that this is a Zerg male, the marshal's aversion to bugs is well known far and wide.

    Thinking about it carefully, the marshal's attitude towards this man was different from the very beginning.

    Not only did he save the man's life, but he brought him back and healed him.

    The man ran away, and the marshal immediately got off the starship and found him. He didn't punish him after finding him, but ordered him to be locked up. In the end, it was obvious that he couldn't bear to close it now, and even apologized to him...

    These few things were singled out, each of which was incredible enough, and these things were all for the same person...

    The commander really admired it and watched it a few more times Eye Lin Yu.

    The meeting just now was only halfway through, and the commander still wanted to ask the marshal for instructions, but he didn't dare to speak at this time, so he could only wait quietly.

    After waiting for the treatment to end, Yan Zihan suddenly turned around and left. The commander had no choice but to follow up immediately.

    "Who is in charge of the prison system?" The

    commander looked at the Marshal's back and said a name. The Marshal nodded and didn't speak any more along the way.

    Half an hour later, Yan Zihan went back and finished the half-way meeting.

    During the period, the commander carefully looked at the face of the marshal, but he didn't see anything, but after the meeting, the marshal deliberately left the person in charge of the prison system behind.

    The person in charge was a little apprehensive about being left behind at first. After hearing the marshal's questioning, he probably knew that a prisoner was injured due to a misjudgment by the system, but he didn't take it seriously.

    He smiled apologetically at the marshal, while pleading in a low voice: "Marshal, the main duty of the prison system is to prevent criminals from escaping, not to detect their physical condition. This kind of accident is a small probability event, so it doesn't mean there is any problem with the system."

    Yan Zihan looked at his face, and suddenly laughed, "Really?"

    For some reason, the person in charge's cold sweat fell off after a brush.