25

Chapter 25 Who is pregnant?

    The Shui tribe, You Wen, immediately turned to the commander beside him, "Brother Yan! Who is that person?"

    "He belongs to the marshal..." The commander didn't even know what to say...lover? boyfriend? the child's father? ?

    But You Wen has already exclaimed, "Is it a male favorite?"

    Commander: "..."

    You Wen saw that the commander's face was weird, but she didn't refute, and immediately covered her chest tightly, "How is this possible! How could the marshal see this?" Go to him!"

    Seeing You Wen like this, the commander still put on a straight face. "Is it something we can discuss about the marshal? I advise you to act with discretion, especially not to touch this person."

    You Wen is also an S-level mental power. The marshal saw that he was a good seed, so he personally taught him for a period of time. I hope to train him up so that someone can fight with him. Unexpectedly, this person fell in love with the marshal. The marshal was very disgusted, so he could only avoid him from then on.

    "The marshal ordered you not to accompany you after what happened last time. If you anger the marshal again, he will definitely expel you directly."

    You Wen said angrily, "Impossible. How could the marshal do it for an outsider?" Punish me."

    Outsider? The commander looked at You Wen with pity.

    Oh, boy, you know nothing of the present situation! !

    After Lin Yu got out of the starship, she was almost taken aback when she saw many people standing below.

    The main star's welcome ceremony for Yan Zihan was very grand, like a military parade, everyone was wearing military uniforms, their movements were neat, and their aura was strong.

    Standing next to Yan Zihan, Lin Yu always felt very embarrassed to be saluted by everyone.

    He really wanted to step back a little, but Yan Zihan kept holding his hand tightly, and he couldn't break free.

    When the military parade was over, several officers in military uniforms quickly surrounded the two.

    The highest-ranking officer guarding the main planet is the Chief of Staff. He has a lot of hair with patterns on it, Lin Yu thinks he looks a bit like a black leopard.

    The chief of staff was a little surprised when he saw Lin Yu standing beside the marshal, but he quickly returned to normal. Report the situation on the planet to the marshal in an orderly manner.

    "How long will you stay this time. Do you still live in the previous suite?"

    "No, I plan to go down to the planet."

    This proves that the marshal intends to live here for a while.

    Hearing this, everyone was obviously a little happy, "You haven't come back for a long time. Let's rebuild a mansion for you. Do you have any requests?"

    Yan Zihan played with Lin Yu's finger in his hand and ordered. "Look for someone to refer to the ancient buildings of the Federation Star. Send the design drawings as soon as possible, and I will choose

    it myself." The chief of staff was stunned, Federation Star?

    He glanced at Lin Yu keenly, and said cautiously: "...is it Marshal, you live alone?"