10

Chapter Ten Sleeping Together

    For the next two weeks, Lin Yu didn't see Yan Zihan again.

    It wasn't that he avoided Yan Zihan deliberately, but that Yan Zihan never came back. The lights in his room were never on.

    Lin Yu didn't think much about it, but thought that Yan Zihan didn't really live here.

    He just said, how could Yan Zihan let him live next door to him.

    The only problem is, without Yan Zihan in this room, no one else will come. And the door was locked, of course, so he couldn't get out at all.

    Lin Yu hasn't seen a single living person in the past two weeks.

    Fortunately, the food will appear regularly, and his exploration of the optical brain has made greater progress. Lin Yu also knew about the huge glass-like screen. After opening it, he could see the scenery outside the starship.

    From the "window", you can see that they have been parked outside a half-grey and half-yellow planet for the past few days. Sometimes Lin Yu would guess that Yan Zihan might have gone down?

    But most of the time, Lin Yu is concentrating on learning language from the optical brain.

    He found an icon for watching videos on the optical brain, and then picked up the education and children's channels to watch, and finally grasped the rules of Interstellar Common Language.

    But what Lin Yu didn't know was... If his live broadcast mode was not turned off, it would always be on.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ?"

    "It's all said to be fake."

    "It's not fake. I went to the federal database to check. The account he created casually is real in the records of the mental test, and even the time is right. So it wasn't a screen recording. It was typed out by him." The

    database has no identity but can't be accessed. The comments were temporarily silent, and even if someone doubted it, they did not dare to refute it directly.

    After a while, someone answered, "It's only C, maybe it's just a lot of practice, so it's fast."

    "Is it necessary for him to do this? After watching for so many days, I don't think he even knows that he is live broadcasting."

    " How is it possible, even if you make a foolish beauty, you can't be so stupid..."

    Lin Yu finished eating the small cubes that tasted like fruit in his hand, and the video on the light screen just ended.

    He clicked it out, but saw the game icon again.

    Let's play some games when you're tired from studying, Lin Yu thought with a blank expression.

    Although the game is a bit boring, he hasn't finished it yet.

    The comment section was much more excited than him. "Hastily, it's coming, it's coming!!"

    "Record the screen!"

    "??? I haven't stopped recording the screen."

    "Record the screen and lick n times a day + 1"