15

Chapter 15 I Want You

    Almost all the newcomers who came to watch Lin Yu's live broadcast had Zerg blood.

    They either saw the video by accident on the Internet, or were told by their friends. In short, as long as they saw Lin Yu's face, the mixed race would definitely be aroused.

    Who knows that Lin Yu has not been online since that time, and they have been guarding for several days.

    Now that I finally saw someone, everyone on the Internet was anxious and wanted Lin Yu to continue to do the mental power test, but Lin Yu has been diligently learning to speak from the video program these days as long as he turns on his optical brain, and he never Go touch that test.

    In fact, most people with Zerg blood were not in such a hurry, as long as they could look at Lin Yu's face. Not to mention learning to speak through the live broadcast, even if Lin Yu sat there all day, they would probably be able to watch it forever.

    But Lin Yu's video also attracted some people who came to see him simply because they were curious about whether he could unlock the S-level mental power.

    These people come back every now and then. I've been waiting impatiently for a long time.

    "I said, there is still something wrong with his video! He deliberately wanted to pretend to be more mentally powerful. Who knows what the purpose is."

    This person thought he was just expressing everyone's aspirations, but who knew what happened next? The comments were completely different from what he thought.

    "Does the little master still need to pretend? Even if he has no spiritual power, can he be better than him in the whole star? I just want to know where he is now."

    "Take money? I tried to give the little master a gift, but he This function was not activated at all, and the system had to return my money. I want to send money out but can’t send it out, so uncomfortable!"

    "As long as he is willing to meet with me, he can get any amount of money, okay? .If he is really a male, I will give him all my wealth!"

    "He is so similar, maybe he is a male."

    "I think so too. The little master must be a male."

    Seeing that the comment area has been licked and dreamed fully occupied. These people all called this young master.

    The person who started the trouble was really dumbfounded.

    No, why are people watching this live broadcast so strange? What are these relics talking about? ?

    What the hell is a male? ? ?

    His current mood coincided strangely with the feelings of the soldiers of the Federation when they encountered the Zerg army for the first time more than two hundred years ago...

    Why can the Zerg army have such a strong cohesion? Why do their soldiers die when they carry out their orders? Why are all the Zerg prisoners of war loyal and loyal, would rather die than submit, don't want money or power, only the chief who mentioned their name "the hero" has a star in his eyes? ?

    It's almost like an evil/religion... It's terrible!

    In comparison, the hybrids whose Zerg instincts have been greatly weakened are now jokingly called "little masters", and they gather together harmoniously to lick the screen, which is really nothing.

    "Hey, no one really knows where the little master is?"

    "I said it directly, I have tried for a long time, but I can't crack the little master's location. The place where he stays must have a very advanced protection system."