21

Chapter 21 I will accompany you

Yan Zihan noticed that Lin Yu had been looking at the young woman standing behind since the beginning of the Federation's video call.

The girl is a typical human being, with an oval face, a long ponytail, and a federal uniform. Very young and very beautiful.

But she is a woman, why does Lin Yu see her.

Yan Zihan squeezed Lin Yu's hand, but he didn't even come back to his senses. It seemed that as soon as he heard the girl introduce herself, he began to lose his mind.

Yan Zihan didn't understand why this happened. He even thought of something as far-fetched as the Zerg Queen.

According to unofficial history, the Zerg first had a queen. She is more noble and rare than males, but in the long river of history, a queen died unexpectedly before giving birth to her heir, and this Zerg has no queen.

Today's so-called females are actually the third sex. They are male in appearance. Although they have fertility, they are born for labor and obedience in their genes.

So some people say that the Zerg males are so harsh on the females because in their genes, the only thing they can love is the queen who no longer exists in the world.

In fact, males prefer female faces the most.

Yan Zihan inexplicably felt annoyed when he thought of these things, this kind of rumor in the market is probably completely made up.

But Lin Yu's concern for that woman was real.

Even the major of the spaceship of the Federation noticed Lin Yu's attention to his subordinates, and took the initiative to introduce: "I don't know if Mr. Yan would mind letting our Second Lieutenant Zhao go over to negotiate with Mr. Lin. She must really want to meet Mr. Yan. A top warship."

The female second lieutenant was very cooperative, showing a decent smile. "Yes. My dream is to have my own spaceship one day."

Lin Yu still looked at her face and nodded, "You will."

Yan Zihan's face immediately sank.

Lin Yu couldn't take it into account, because this Second Lieutenant Zhao is the protagonist of this novel.

She should have just graduated from the military academy, but at the beginning of the novel, she has become a colonel, has her own spaceship, and is ordered to explore the border of the Federation.

This is not a romance novel. The plot is based on the career of the heroine. It describes in detail how she, as a woman, constantly overcomes difficulties and prejudices in a male-dominated army, uses her strength to unite people around her, and helps weaker races. , and finally became a famous general through the ages.

Since Lin Yu can follow this novel, of course she admires her very much in her heart. But he never thought that he would have an intersection with her so soon. After all, the plot hasn't even started yet.

The main reason why Lin Yu is a little distracted is that he clearly knows that the protagonist is a human from the earth.

If he can speak a word or two with the protagonist, he will definitely be able to understand the current situation of the earth.

He was looking forward to it, and at the same time he was a little timid because he was afraid of knowing that the earth was completely different from what he knew.

Lin Yu was thinking about these things all the time, so she didn't pay attention to Yan Zihan's face, and agreed to the Federation's request to speak to him alone.