16

Chapter 16 Date of manufacture

    After Lin Yu kissed her, she closed her eyes nervously, fearing that Yan Zihan would kick him off in the next second.

    After all, Yan Zihan didn't say that he wanted to kiss him, so he was a bit reckless.

    But Yan Zihan didn't kick him.

    Yan Zihan didn't move at all.

    Lin Yu poked his tongue out a little, and Yan Zihan immediately opened his mouth obediently, then his whole body trembled, he let out a hum, reached out to hug him, and kissed him back almost eagerly.

    Lin Yu's heart was relieved.

    At first, Yan Zihan wanted to hold him down, but Yan Zihan's kissing skills were so poor that Lin Yu was really afraid of being bitten by him, so he could only use more strength, kiss him more actively, and guide the kiss.

    Yan Zihan was quickly kissed, obedient like a big cat without bones, voluntarily put away its paws, and showed its soft belly to Lin Yu.

    Lin Yu found that when he swept his tongue over the top of Yan Zihan's mouth, he could taste a little sweetness, and Yan Zihan would visibly tremble and make an unconscious nasal sound.

    Lin Yu didn't know that there was a pheromone-collecting sac in the Zerg's mouth, but based on Yan Zihan's reaction, he kept kissing him there.

    Sure enough, Yan Zihan's breathing became disordered very quickly, his heart was beating violently, and his face was flushed. He bowed his body, made a sound, wanted to hold Lin Yu tightly, and wanted to push him as if he couldn't bear it, but his hands didn't work at all. any strength.

    Lin Yu felt Yan Zihan's obvious reaction, but felt a little confused.

    The book clearly implied that Yan Zihan didn't like to be subordinated to others, and Lin Yu didn't feel that Yan Zihan liked him at all.

    He felt that Yan Zihan should just instinctively like the pheromones of the Zerg.

    Lin Yu was a little undecided.

    So what should he do now. Do you want to... help him with your hands?

    Yan Zihan saw Lin Yu stop, obviously distracted. Instead, he couldn't take it anymore, and frowned, he took the initiative to come over to him, and rubbed his face against him, his sharp pupils completely dilated, like a big tiger acting coquettishly.

    Lin Yu couldn't help but smile a little, and was about to lean over to continue kissing him, but involuntarily said a piece of Interstellar Common Language.

    His heart skipped a beat immediately.

    Sure enough, in the next second, Yan Zihan's eyes widened, and he pushed him away violently, with a clear humiliation and anger on his face.

    "You fucking! Say it again!"

    "No, it's not..." Lin Yu didn't know what he said. It seemed that Yan Zihan was asking him to call him something, but he had never heard the last word!

    Lin Yu couldn't explain clearly, and in a panic wanted to reach out her hand to comfort Yan Zihan, but Yan Zihan was obviously angry this time. "Get out! Don't touch me."

    Lin Yu could feel that what Yan Zihan said was true, so he took two steps back. He distanced himself from Yan Zihan.

    Yan Zihan turned over and got out of bed, and went into the bathroom with a dark face.