28

Chapter 28 Do you like it?

    When she woke up in the morning, Lin Yu opened her eyes and found that the surroundings were very dark. After taking a look, she realized that it was Yan Zihan who had wrapped the two of them with black wings.

    As soon as Lin Yu turned her head, she met Yan Zihan's gaze. He hugged him, but didn't sleep, his golden eyes were especially obvious in the darkness, and he was looking at him steadily.

    Yan Zihan like this undoubtedly looked somewhat dangerous. Like a beast lurking in the night.

    But when Lin Yu saw Yan Zihan, he unconsciously grinned and kissed him. Until he wanted to get up, but was stopped by Yan Zihan's arm.

    Lin Yu was a little puzzled, "You let go of me first?"

    Yan Zihan didn't listen, but put his leg on his body instead.

    Lin Yu: "..."

    Did Yan Zihan get angry again?

    Why? Is it because I made him pass out yesterday?

    Oh...

    Lin Yu touched her nose. That seems to be enough to make people angry...

    This synthetic human body is also miraculous, and it is always easy to have problems when doing other things, but when doing this kind of thing, the waist and legs don't hurt anymore. I have been able to fuck Yan Zihan seven times...

    But I can't really blame him... The

    main reason is that Yan Zihan's body is too sensitive now. Although he fucked many times, Lin Yu only fucked twice.

    Lin Yu knew she was wrong, and was suppressed by Yan Zihan for a while, and finally couldn't hold back anymore, so she pushed him cowardly. "...I want to pee."

    Yan Zihan didn't want to move, but of course Lin Yu couldn't push him. But Yan Zihan finally let go of his hand after hearing this, Lin Yu smiled, and just wanted to rush out, but the next second was stopped by Yan Zihan, and then he was hugged directly.

    Lin Yu was taken aback, "Let me down."

    As expected of Yan Zihan, although he seemed exhausted last night, he returned to normal today with no sequelae at all.

    But he's fine, there's no need for him to take care of him like this!

    It's a pity that Yan Zihan turned a deaf ear to it, and only put him down in the toilet. His body with a high temperature was pressed against his back, and his hands never left his waist, and even helped him up. Concise and concise. "Urine."

    Lin Yu's face was a little hot, and he was sure that Yan Zihan must be a little unhappy.

    Did you feel ashamed because you were bullied by him yesterday?

    Lin Yu turned her head carefully to see Yan Zihan's heroic side face. Thinking of his various expressions last night, he swallowed.

    Deliberately letting him go, Lin Yu didn't say anything after all, and after a long time of deliberation, he managed to let go.

    In the end, Yan Zihan carried Lin Yu back to the bed, and then covered him with his wings.

    The silent Yan Zihan always has a dangerous aura that is not angry and pretentious. Lin Yu obediently stretched out her arms to hug Yan Zihan in the dark, gave him back one by one, and squinted for a while.

    But he was really bored lying down afterwards. "Aren't we getting up?"

    Yan Zihan opened his eyes, "Hungry?"