11

Chapter 11 It really is a deep cabinet

    Not only did Yan Zihan sleep in his arms, but he also half pressed him and pillowed on his shoulders.

    To be honest... yes, a little heavy...

    Lin Yu's ears were a little hot, she didn't dare to move, and looked around slightly sideways.

    He should have been lying here last night before falling asleep. So after he fell asleep, he didn't suddenly become bold and dare to roll beside Yan Zihan.

    It was Yan Zihan who came here...

    If Yan Zihan asked him to be a pillow by name, of course Lin Yu would not dare to have an opinion, but he never thought that the big villain would have such a hobby.

    The current situation... should be an accident.

    Lin Yu thought about it, and moved carefully to the side of the bed, trying to get out of Yan Zihan's oppression.

    But as soon as he showed such a hint, Yan Zihan frowned, and pressed more and more on him, and the arms around him were clamped a little tighter.

    It was rare for Lin Yu to be so close to someone, and somehow felt her heart beating faster, and she didn't know whether it was fear or nervousness.

    He could only lie on the spot obediently, not daring to move.

    After waiting for an unknown amount of time, Lin Yu almost fell asleep again. A loud bell suddenly rang in the room.

    It was Yan Zihan's terminal on the bedside that rang.

    Lin Yu stared at the black bracelet, swallowed nervously, and turned back to look at Yan Zihan.

    Yan Zihan frowned obviously, his eyelashes moved, then he raised his head, propped himself up, his slender arms passed him, and grabbed the terminal beside the bed.

    "Hello."

    I don't know if it's because he hasn't woken up yet, but Yan Zihan's single voice is extremely low and hoarse.

    Also... it sounds nice.

    The other party immediately said a few words respectfully, it seemed that the signal was not very good, and the voice sounded a bit disturbing.

    Yan Zihan kept frowning slightly, and he didn't know if it was because he was angry when he got up in the morning, or because the news on the other side was not good.

    Lin Yu lay there, not daring to breathe. Yan Zihan listened to the phone call for a long time before fully opening his drooping eyes, and then met Lin Yu's gaze.

    Lin Yu hastily smiled at him.

    Yan Zihan seemed to realize that he was leaning on Lin Yu's body all of a sudden, he paused for a moment, then immediately distanced himself from him, and got off the bed directly.

    Lin Yu also breathed a sigh of relief, lowered his gaze, and gently squeezed his shoulder.

    Yan Zihan stood by the bed and made a phone call for a while, then suddenly turned around and looked at him carefully, as if he was thinking about something. The expression looked a little disgusted with him, and a little helpless.

    Lin Yu: "?"

    "Understood. I'll go down in a while." Yan Zihan said to the terminal.

    Commander: "Are you sure you want to bring that bug?"