23

Chapter 23 You Are Pregnant

    The man with wings didn't look at Yan Zihan's face at all, he just leaned over and sat on the seat in front of Lin Yu, smiling very happily.

    "I heard that you are very interested in the history of Federation Star, especially Guhua/Country."

    Lin Yu: "..." It's not so much that I am interested in history, but that I am history...

    but this person is How do you know? Could it be from the heroine?

    It's really possible. Lin Yu still has a little impression of the winged man in the original text. He seems to be an officer of the Federation and has been the heroine's superior. It's just that in Lin Yu's impression, this person should usually keep his wings closed, not like a male peacock ostentatiously like this.

    Lin Yu is now a little wary of people in the Federation, and he remembers that Yan Zihan lost his temper last time because he looked at someone else, so he couldn't help but take a look at Yan Zihan first.

    I don't know if it was because of being on the territory of the Federation, but Yan Zihan just sat there and looked at the male peacock coldly, without saying a word.

    The major general of the Yu tribe saw that Lin Yu ignored him, and he was not discouraged, "I just happen to have a lot of research on the history of Guhua/country, and there are a few places that I know you will be interested in. Let me take you there to have a look Not good?"

    Lin Yu glanced at Yan Zihan again, shook his head, and finally said to him: "No need, I'll just take a look and leave."

    The people of the Yu clan became even more serious when they heard Lin Yu talking to him. Excited, even if what Lin Yu said was rejection, he didn't care, and ordered the speeder to take Lin Yu to the place he wanted to show him.

    Lin Yu treated him coldly throughout the whole process, not only completely ignoring him, but even refusing to visit him, but the Yu clan became more and more enthusiastic.

    He felt that Xiongzi should have such an attitude. The more indifferent Lin Yu was, the more he felt that Lin Yu was perfect and became more obsessed with him.

    Besides, the taste of Lin Yu's pheromone was even sweeter than he could have imagined.

    Although this flying car is spacious, it is also a closed space. The air outlet on the top of the head continuously blew on the male's hair, and then blew across his neck. It didn't take long for the small space to be filled with the smell of his pheromones.

    It is really intoxicating.

    The Yu clan couldn't take their eyes off Lin Yu at all.

    But Lin Yu has been looking out the window.

    There are many high-rise buildings here, and all kinds of speeding cars shuttle around. It looks very modern and beautiful. But everything is strange.

    Even the people walking below were no different from those on the space station, half of whom looked distinctly alien.

    If Lin Yu didn't know that he had come to the earth, he would never have guessed where he was.

    The museum that the Yu tribe wanted to show Lin Yu looked like a purposely old residential building to Lin Yu.

    Although it seemed a bit out of place with the surrounding high-tech buildings, it couldn't make Lin Yu feel any kindness at all.

    This museum can be visited in a flying car. All the exhibits face the windows of the flying car, and some information is projected directly in the car.