Extra 2

Military Academy Mecha Archives.

"Well, I want to get a contact information." The young male student finally mustered up the courage to stand up from the desk.

His friend joked, "Hey, who are you looking at?"

"That's the one over there..."

He followed his gaze.

There is a handsome and tall man by the window, who is adjusting the mecha model in front of him. He has fair skin, slender fingers, and outstanding eyebrows and eyes. The sun shone on his body, as if it had coated him with a halo. Pretty almost unreal.

When his friend saw who he was referring to, he was shocked and slapped him backhanded.

"Fuck?? What are you doing??"

"Be sober, he's married!"

The boy was dumbfounded, "What, how do you know..."

"And his target is the Marshal!!"

After the boy was stunned for a moment, he also took a breath, and instead grabbed his friend gratefully. "Good brother! I invite you to dinner."

He turned to think about it, and felt wrong again, "But...how did you know?"

"Uh... because I already asked him..."

Boy: "..."

"...He rejected me so personally."

Boy: "..."

-

Lin Yu naturally didn't hear anything, and was still carefully adjusting the model in front of him. His new mech has actually been designed, he only needs to get the model and graduation thesis done, and nothing will happen before graduation.

Then his terminal beeped.

Lin Yu looked down and found that Yan Zihan was looking for him and said he was here to pick him up.

Lin Yu was a little surprised. They had a quarrel just yesterday.

Because yesterday Yan Zihan insisted on taking the battleship out in person to compete with the Klings for territory.

The Klings are a bunch of interstellar bandits and combat madmen. Lin Yu deduced from the plots he had seen before that they would indeed surrender to Yan Zihan. But their bad habits are hard to change, and they don't know how many scapegoats they will blame him in the future.

Besides, that area is the area that the heroine will explore later. Of course Lin Yu didn't want Yan Zihan to go.

In fact, Yan Zihan has been very stable in recent years, staying on the planet all the time, rarely taking battleships out in person. The main reason, of course, was that he was reluctant to leave Lin Yu, and he was also reluctant to take Lin Yu to dangerous places.

But Yan Zihan was still Yan Zihan after all, and he still had a fighting element in his bones. This time he wanted to go, but Lin Yu directly said no in front of the chief of staff and all the officers, and he would not let him go.

Yan Zihan was a little unhappy, saying that Lin Yu couldn't teach him how to do things.

Lin Yu sighed at the thought.

Yan Zihan insisted on going, but of course Lin Yu had no right to stop him. He is still ready to accompany him when the time comes, and plans to stop as many as he can. That's why I want to get out his graduation thesis quickly here.

But Lin Yu went out early this morning, immersed in research, and didn't speak to Yan Zihan all day. It was unexpected that Yan Zihan would take the initiative to come to him.