13

Chapter Thirteen

    Yan Zihan's pupils trembled, he cursed loudly, shot the monster in the eyeball, and then opened the huge black wings belonging to the dragon clan, chasing Lin Yu and flying off the cliff without thinking.

    As the treatment cabin fell, it kept knocking against the boulders on the cliff, rolling over and over again.

    Yan Zihan's whole heart rose up, almost jumping out of his throat. He tried his best to grab the treatment cabin, but he always missed it.

    Finally, the treatment cabin smashed through the ice with a bang and fell into the river at the bottom of the canyon. Yan Zihan plunged into the water without thinking, and finally grabbed the treatment cabin.

    He tried several times but failed to open the lid, the already damaged treatment cabin was stuck. Yanzi raised his fist coldly and smashed the connection between the cover and the base with a fierce punch, and finally opened the thing with brute force, pulled out Lin Yu, and then went upstream again.

    Lin Yu had already been knocked unconscious, but the river was icy cold. He was frozen awake again.

    The moment Yan Zihan broke through the ice holding him, Lin Yu felt that his whole body had been frozen into a piece of ice.

    "How are you? Ah? Hey! Look at me!" Yan Zihan was obviously very nervous, hugging him tightly, pressing his head and calling him, trying to keep him awake.

    Lin Yu opened his eyes, and saw Yan Zihan's huge black wings again, but this time he didn't think he looked like a demon anymore.

    Yan Zihan came to rescue him.

    The instinct to survive made Lin Yu want to hold him tightly. But the limbs that were completely frozen could not exert any strength.

    "Hold on, hold on!" Yan Zihan opened his clothes and stuffed Lin Yu's hand inside. Then he hugged Lin Yu and flew up the cliff.

    But the cold wind around him blew through Lin Yu at once, and he quickly lost his sense of limbs, and a strong drowsiness hit him, and he even felt very hot.

    If this continues, he will freeze to death soon.

    Yan Zihan panicked when he saw Lin Yu's state. "Hey! Don't sleep!"

    He hugged the person in his arms tighter and cursed something in a panic, but he didn't dare to continue to fly up. Instead, he turned to a long-haired animal he saw on the ground, and directly rushed over.

    This animal looks a bit like a long-haired cow, but it is extraordinarily huge. When it saw Yan Zihan, it immediately hit him with the horns on its head fiercely, but Yan Zihan grabbed the horns on its head and moved towards his head. Kicked up. The giant fell down with a bang.

    Immediately, Yan Zihan slashed open the belly of the beast with his bare hands, and then lifted Lin Yu up.

    "Come in!"

    Lin Yu almost couldn't react to Yan Zihan's meaning, so he stuffed him into the hideous wound on the beast's stomach.

    A strong smell of blood rushed to his face. When Lin Yu was completely squeezed together with the warm internal organs of the beast, and then covered by the thick fat and fur of the beast...

    he finally realized that Yan Zihan... was giving him keep warm? ?

    Lin Yu's spirit was a little sluggish from the bloody and unrestrained way of heating, but his body was indeed warmed up a lot.