19

Chapter 19 What do you want (1)

    Lin Yu was really shocked when he saw the live broadcast interface. He never expected that he would accidentally turn on this function when he was messing with all the icons before.

    "I didn't do it on purpose!" Lin Yu raised his head to explain, but Yan Zihan was still staring at the light screen, his eyes became a sharp line.

    After the live broadcast screen was turned off, what popped up were all kinds of private messages received by this terminal.

    Lin Yu's daily live broadcast comments are all kinds of mindless licking the screen, and the things in the private messages are naturally more straightforward and unbearable.

    After Yan Zihan watched it, his whole body trembled with anger, and a little dark dragon scales floated behind his ears.

    "What did you show them?!"

    Lin Yu met Yan Zihan's cold eyes, and was so frightened that he broke out in a cold sweat.

    Although Yan Zihan was scary when he was angry before, he generally didn't have much expression on his face, and sometimes even had a cold smile on his face.

    This is the first time Lin Yu has seen Yan Zihan showing such uncontrollable and obvious anger.

    "What's the matter, revitalize the Zerg race? Is it up to you to sleep one by one?"

    Lin Yu's eyes widened. Shaking his head desperately, "No, I don't know!"

    But at this time, Yan Zihan obviously couldn't listen, and even the fists beside him were clenched and rattling.

    Lin Yu looked at him in fear.

    If Yan Zihan punched him, he might die.

    Obviously Yan Zihan knew this too.

    He clenched his fists tightly, but this man was so weak that he couldn't even move!

    He could only punch the wall next to Lin Yu.

    Lin Yu closed her eyes in fright, but the wall had sunk into a hole.

    "I didn't know there were so many Zerg hybrids in the entire interstellar. Your demographics are amazing! Do you want me to invite them all for you? Line up for you! You fucking choose a concubine!? "

    Yan Zihan's words were sour and mean, irrational, as if poured out of a vinegar vat.

    "No! I really don't know, I don't know how to use it..." Lin Yu became more and more panicked, repeatedly shaking her head in denial, and boldly walked over to hold Yan Zihan's hand.

    But Yan Zihan's reaction was very strong, and he pushed him away, "Don't touch me!"

    Lin Yu was also uncomfortable when he was pushed against the wall.

    Seeing Lin Yu frowning, Yan Zihan subconsciously wanted to raise his hand to help him, but after realizing his own thoughts, his face turned ugly, and he stepped back tensely, turning around the room like a trapped animal.

    "I should have killed you. I knew this would happen. I should have killed you from the beginning."

    Yan Zihan was so convinced that Lin Yu did it on purpose for a reason.

    The Zerg Empire is strictly hierarchical, and the better the Zerg males, the better the mental power.

    The pheromones of the males at the top of the pyramid can not only make all the lower males submit to them, but also easily make hundreds of females fascinated by them, going through life and death.