19.5

Chapter 19 What Do You Want (2)

    Yan glanced at him, then looked away. "I can just eat once a day."

    He paused, then softened his voice and said, "Unlike you, you have to eat for a long time. You will be hungry again after a while."

    Lin Yu smiled good-naturedly, walked over.

    "Why do you think I want you to feed me?"

    Yan Zihan said nothing.

    Zerg culture is like this.

    The male son is to be served meticulously. Intimate services such as feeding and bathing are simply second only to serving/sleeping, and they are things that favored females will rush to do.

    Yan Zihan has always been disdainful, but there are probably a lot of people in the interstellar world who are willing to serve this bug. Compared with this kind of treatment, he may be too fierce.

    Yan Zihan clumsily tried to treat Lin Yu better, but it didn't seem to work well, and he was still wondering why.

    But at this time, he was unwilling to admit it.

    Seeing that Yan Zihan was ignoring him, Lin Yu felt a little self-defeating, so she got up and prepared to go back.

    Yan Zihan saw that Lin Yu was about to leave, but subconsciously stretched out his hand to pull him.

    Lin Yu couldn't stand firmly and had to support Yan Zihan's chair.

    The two suddenly faced each other very close, although Lin Yu was a little confused, but seeing Yan Zihan's face in front of him, he simply kissed him.

    Yan Zihan was completely stunned. "I'm not... wanting you to kiss..."

    Lin Yu was immediately amused.

    Originally a good and unsmiling villain, he easily showed a little panic when he was kissed.

    Yan Zihan is quite cute sometimes.

    At night, Lin Yu was taken to the treatment room by Yan Zihan again.

    He was put into a fully enclosed machine, and then he felt that the scanner kept moving up and down his head, probably scanning his brain.

    He can vaguely hear the doctor saying that he is indeed a synthetic human, and he is not very sure about why he has self-awareness and super mental power.

    As soon as the machine was turned on, Yan Zihan helped him up.

    "Originally there was a chip in your brain, but I removed it now."

    "Yeah." Lin Yu touched his head. Great. Finally, I no longer have to speak involuntarily.

    Yan Zihan looked at him, "What is your earliest memory?"

    Lin Yu suddenly felt guilty. "...was taken out of the training pool, and then I met you."

    Lin Yu knew that there must still be many doubts about his origin, but Yan Zihan didn't pursue it.

    There is only one thing he really cares about now.

    "I can guarantee that you can get better medical care from me than from the Federation, and all of them are free."

    Lin Yu: "..."

    "You are in poor health and may need the highest level of medical care at any time. I have already hired several physicians who specialize in the study of synthetic humans, and I must let them take the time to adjust you to the level of ordinary people."

    Lin Yu was stunned, and couldn't help but feel a little moved.

    Yan Zihan pressed Lin Yu's shoulder again. "If you have any other demands, just tell me, I can do anything the Federation can do. And when the time comes, don't believe what the Federation says." After thinking about it

    , Yan Zihan scowled again. "Let me tell you, I have the most high-end tracker here. If you insist on leaving me, I will catch you wherever you go."

    Lin Yu: "..."

    Yan Zihan really spared no effort, he used both soft and hard methods...

    Anyway, just don't let him go.

    Lin Yu looked at him, but somehow he was not so scared. What's more, there is a kind of helplessness that can't laugh or cry.

    He didn't even want to go with the Federation, the only place he wanted to go was Earth.

    But is there any earth here? Are there any cities he is familiar with?

    If not, he actually doesn't mind staying on Yan Zihan's starship.

    And the plot should not have started yet, so he has to remind Yan Zihan not to fight against the protagonist in the future.

    But... "Why do you have to keep me?"

    Yan Zihan froze for a moment, "There is no reason..."

    Yan Zihan pursed his lips under Lin Yu's gaze, seeming a little impatient. "Anyway, you can't leave me, and you're not allowed to be with others! Everything else can be discussed."

    Lin Yu can only attribute this to Yan Zihan's strange possessive desire for pheromones... just didn't expect him to do such a thing for it many. "I didn't want to go with the Federation. You don't have to."

    Yan Zihan looked at him, "You are willing to stay by my side."

    "Yes."

    Yan Zihan lowered his eyes, and the corners of his mouth slightly turned up.

    Lin Yu suddenly felt that Yan Zihan's mood had changed for the better. It's almost as if the tail is cocked.

    He took his hand and led him straight back to the room. Then he almost couldn't wait to put him on the bed again.

    Lin Yu habitually opened her arms and hugged him.

    Yan Zihan buried his head in his arms, smelled his scent, and then kept staring at him.

    Lin Yu: "?"

    Yan Zihan hesitated to speak, "Bug."

    Lin Yu was a little helpless. "...My name is Lin Yu."

    "Lin Yu?"

    "Hmm..."

    "Lin Yu." Yan Zihan repeated softly, still kept looking at him, held back for a while, and then whispered: "You kiss me."

    Lin Yu: "..."

    Pfft, what.

    The corners of Lin Yu's mouth twitched, "Okay."

    Lin Yu promised that Yan Zihan would not leave, but it would be a few days later.

    Lin Yu didn't expect that he would meet an unexpected person on the Federation's spaceship.