26

Chapter 26 No wonder the marshal likes him...

    "Have you been shut down?"

    You Wen's face was not good-looking, he didn't hear what was going on inside, but he thought he clearly heard what Lin Yu said first, and then the marshal told him to go away.

    "Damn it! A pet is so arrogant. Isn't it just a little better looking, with such a weak body... When he is born, the marshal will kick him out!" The

    commander said, "You are too young to have experienced wind and rain. "That's not necessarily the case."

    "Don't the Marshal hate this kind of flimsy little boy the most? He must have climbed into the Marshal's bed and got pregnant again, and the Marshal brought him back. , how could he really care about him." You Wen murmured.

    The commander shook his head.

    Can the Marshal allow anything he doesn't want to happen? He knew that the bug was able to climb the marshal's bed at the very beginning, which in itself already explained a lot of problems.

    As for who is going to give birth to whom...

    the commander himself has not been able to digest this matter properly, he sighed, and walked away without bothering to talk to You Wen.

    After a few days, You Wen was about to go out to perform that punishment task, but he was thinking about the apology he hadn't said yet, so he sneaked over today and stopped the architect who was looking for the marshal, saying that he would take him past.

    You Wen looked at this person and asked curiously, "You used to be on the Federation side?"

    "Yes, I used to work on the Federation star. I also checked a lot of information on the Federation's ancient buildings, hoping to satisfy the Marshal. "

    You Wen frowned. The Marshal has always hated the Federation. It's too strange why the building has to use the Federation style.

    You Wen and the designer came to Yan Zihan's suite on this space station, and knocked on the door.

    "Come in."

    As soon as he walked in, he saw Yan Zihan's slender figure leaning on the desk, buttoning Lin Yu's clothes.

    "Is this dress still hot?" The marshal looked at the person in front of him with delicate movements and a gentle tone.

    Lin Yu slightly pulled down the cloth covering her neck and shook her head. "It's not hot anymore, it's very comfortable."

    Yan Zihan pulled him back again, "Well, then wear it well."

    Facing this weird scene with a family atmosphere, You Wen looked confused.

    He almost didn't know him anymore. Is this really the marshal who is unsmiling, decisive, and can break people's bones with one kick?

    However, seeing Yan Zihan's gentle expression, he became cold again.

    You Wen hurriedly stood up straight, "Marshal, I did something wrong before! I have already received the fine, and I brought the designer here."

    After saying this, he immediately let go and stood in the corner. Yan Zihan quickly set his sights on the designer.

    The designer took out several drawings of different styles, wanting to better understand the architectural style the marshal likes.

    Yan Zihan directly showed it to Lin Yu, "Choose one you like."