14

Chapter Fourteen He's Different

    Yan Zihan carried Lin Yu back to their base, and the commander immediately greeted him. "Marshal, the spaceship is ready."

    He was very discerning and brought a treatment cabin first.

    Yan Zihan nodded, and immediately put Lin Yu in first.

    At this time, Lin Yu's wet hair had already evaporated, and his body was hot and uncomfortable. Finally, he began to miss the glass box.

    After entering, the fierce sun was completely blocked out, and Lin Yu also breathed a sigh of relief.

    The transparent soft glue covered his dry and painful skin, which immediately made him feel a bit of relief, and even the wound on his body seemed to have eased a lot.

    Yan Zihan looked at Lin Yu intently for a while, knowing that he was probably fine, so he was somewhat relieved. He took back the wings on his back.

    He raised his head, only to notice that the commander and the surrounding soldiers were basically looking at him...and Lin Yu.

    Yan Zihan was somewhat displeased.

    But he knew that the soldiers were curious because his attention to this bug had really crossed the line.

    His army discipline has always been very strict, and he never makes exceptions for anyone. But yesterday, in order to save Lin Yu, he left the battlefield directly and never came back.

    Yan Zihan stood up straight and cleared his throat, "How was the battle last night?" The

    commander immediately said: "It's all cleared up. A few soldiers were seriously injured, but the situation is still stable. It's just right for us to fight together." Send it back to the starship for treatment."

    "Well, let's go now."

    "Marshal, do you want to go back together?"

    Yan Zihan paused.

    In fact, logically speaking, he should stay here, and he has no reason to go back.

    But Yan Zihan knew well that if he was asked to send Lin Yu back to the spaceship alone, then he would not be able to see Lin Yu's treatment with his own eyes, and he would not be able to know the extent of his injury, and he would definitely be restless all the time.

    Yan Zihan frowned, but he could only nod his head. "Yes." The

    commander didn't ask any more questions, and quickly arranged everything. Everyone who needed to return to the starship boarded the spaceship. The spaceship took off.

    Seeing the marshal left, a soldier finally sighed in a low voice, "Hey, I'm so envious. When can I find a wife?"

    "What are you talking about? It's a man.

    " It's really pretty."

    Another soldier came over and asked curiously, "Is it really good-looking?"

    When Yan Zihan brought Lin Yu down, many people were already surprised, and now Lin Yu She was carried back by Yan Zihan himself. Everyone had to admit that the marshal really found a male lover.

    But Lin Yu was too far away just now, many people couldn't see his face clearly, they could only see that he was a thin boy.

    That soldier was the one who went down to search for the marshal just now, and happened to see Lin Yu's face at close range. He nodded at this moment and held back his words for a long time, but he couldn't describe it.