spotify playlist

yeri was inside her room for an entire afternoon googling what friends do

yeri was inside her room for an entire afternoon googling what friends do. all these pages were talking about big things when she barely knows the guy.

"what are you doing?" then she realizes that her brother was right behind of her all this time.

"dont tell me you found a friend!" he cheers.

"stop being so funny!" she sarcastically said while scrolling down. "agh i cant find anything helpful!" she complains. "what are you searching for exactly?"

"well, what things make two friends... friends! how can i be friends with someone!"

"um do you really need to google that?"

"well, yeah!"

"when two people start spending time together doing differnt activities and getting to know each other? thats when a friendship is created!" seokmin explains.

"i never thought i could say that but seokmin you are a genius!" she erase the tab she had on and now taps:

things to do with a friend.

"and you are an idiot. why would you google that? just write things you like to do..." he claims.

"i didnt ask for your opinion!"

"you actually did!"

"yeah but i am not asking for it anymore so you can exit!" she waves at him and the poor boy pouts and gets out.

she took a notebook out of the bag and started writting down so many differnt activities she could do with a friend - it just took her a while to realize that this friend is wonwoo.

she is friends with jeon wonwoo.

___

next day:

she literally barges inside the library with the notebook on the one hand and a pen on the other.

"someone seems happy... the protagonistmust be having a real bad time..." wonwoo notices coming closer to the counter she was. for a weird reason he could easily tell how she feels at times.

"i figured out how we can creat a friendship!"

"um, should i be scared?" he raised an eyebrow leaning closer to the counter. the girl opens the notebook and slides it closer to him. he titles his head quite perplexed and brings the book closer. 

he starts reading.

"um... what are... these?" he still struggles to realize what she is trying to prove. "things we can do to become friends... i like to call it the friendship to do list!"

Wonwoo narrowes his eyebrows but tried to conceal how confused he is. "that sounds weird to call something..." he whispered to himself. "so what should we do first?" she claps.