kiss me

monday morning:

monday morning:

wonwoo runs to school so happy. first place he entered was his class. approaching his desk he realized yeri is not there - still her bag is on her chair.

she must be somehwere aroung here he thought with a smile.

exitting the classroom he remembered he has a shift in the library around that time so thats were he dashed.

the first thing he noticed as soon as he enters was mingyu covering up for him because he is late again.

"Hey oh my-" he was about to thank him but Mingyu hushed him immediately.

"shhhh, she is sleeping!" whispering, he made him a signal to shut up and pointed at a girl with the head laying on a table.

wonwoo recognised her immediately even by looking her from afar.

"what is she doing here?" he mainly asks himself, giggling as quitely as he can. "she came in searching for you, i told her she can wait there!" he announced.

wonwoo felt his cheeks turning red in that thought.

how cute he thought.

"thanks for covering up for me, you can go!" he pats mingyu's shoulder. "anytime..." mingyu grabs his stuff and leaves.

now, that wonwoo made sure no one else is in the room he approaches the sleeping girl and sits beside her on a chair.

he couldnt hide the smile he had on because she waited for him. well, it slowly started to disappear as soon as his eyes met her beautiful characteristics. 

her eyelashes were thick and beautiful, her nose was so tiny... he found himself staring at her puffy cheeks. thats when he wondered how her skin feels like.

instinctively, his fingertip tenderly touched her cheek.

smooth...

he figured out. indeed her skin was so smooth and soft. he found himself caressing her cheek and prepared himself to lay his head right next to hers.

when he actually did that, and enjoyed a second of her idle face, slowly her eyes open and they locked with his.

the view was beautiful to her as well. waking up and seeing wonwoo's face made her heart warm. the fact that he was holding her cheek sent butterflies on her stomach... but...

even though they both felt the same way, they acted like it meant nothing.

"there is some pen marked on your face!" he lies and starts rubbing her cheek, now with his head lifted. "aghh!" she complains and as soon as wonwoo is done she also rubs the spot.

"how did it get there?!"

"next time dont sleep on top of your notes!" he finds an excuse. "b-but the other cheek was on top of-" she came to the conclusion it must be it but wonwoo interrupted her.