surprise

yeri was busy searching through the selves of the library another Wednesday morning

her boyfriend was busy on the counter as always.

yeri was waiting for him to get over with it so they can finally leave so until then she decided to go through the new books.

these brand new covers were actually gleaming. she wished she could read them all. stepping on her tippy toes she attempted to grab one, she just couldnt cause it was too hight.

pressuring herself still it was impossible. then her eyes noticed a hand reaching out for the book. she slowly turns around to spot wonwoo right behind of her, helping her out.

he was not looking at her, as his glance was towards the higher selve.

the girl was in awe, because of how beautiful he always is to her eyes. he loved his any tiny detail.

now he actually lowered his gaze with one book on his hand. the girl was speechless staring at him like he was the most beautiful thing she've ever seen.

wonwoo happened to realize whats wrong so he slyly smirk and woth his free hand, he touched the library, leaning closer.

"is that your heart?" he slyly smirked, implying he can hear her heart beating. gulping is the only thing the girl could do.

"n-no, of course not..." she is even blushing now.

wonwoo leans closer and closer as a way to seduce her. "last night was beautiful..." he whispered. her silence was the answer he was hoping.

"okay, so now that has to be your heart!" he teases her leaning closer and closer. "i- i think it is..." she confesses staring down. wonwoo giggles.

"you want that?" he shakes the book on his one hand. "mmhm!" the girl tries to grab it but wonwoo takes it away quite easily.

"what do i get in return?" he leans closer.

"i- based to the local high school rules, on rule 45 page 34 the school library is widely open to the broad audie-" she was about to state the entire rile she happened to know by heart but she was interrupted by his lips attacking hers.

the girl was shut up with the best way.

"you were saying?" he isolates his lips with a wicked smile.

"it doesnt matter now..." she smiles. there was silence when they were both string deeply into each other's eyes.

"can i have the book now?" she points at it and the boy playfully hides behind his back. "if you ask nicely..."

yeri rolls her eyes.

"may i take the book please!?" she pouts. the boy chuckles at how adorable the girl is.

"you may!" he gives her a tiny peck on the lips and give her the book. the girl instead of the exit she paves a way to the tables.  wonwoo followed her surprised.