hot tea

after 10 minutes:

after 10 minutes:

they were relaxing inside the bathtub but deep inside they both knew they were far than relaxed, emotionally.

they were both thinking about the other person.

this silence was only making it worse. yeri decided to take off the slices just so she can stare at wonwoo. he seemed relaxed with his cucumber still on.

she was so intrigued about him she didnt have a problem to stare at him some more. then the boy who thought the exact same thing took the cucumber on to steal a short glimpse but their eyes met.

yeri in shock attempted to wear the cucumbers and pretend this moment never happened but one accidentlaly slipped into the water.

"dang it..." she whispers. 

wonwoo like the nice boy he is he approach the girl and started searching for the cocumber along with her. they could barely see under water because it was filled with bubbles.

when no one was even expecting for a moment like this to happen their hands cupped each other under the water.

they both slowly lifted their heads and locked their eyes. something weird happened inside their hearts that noon. it was like it was impossible for them to break this physical contact, neither the eye contact.

"thats not the c-cucumber" she whispered in shock, letting him know he is holding her hand even though he wasnt dumb and could have easily figured it out.

a moment of silence passed them by.

"i know..." he exclaimed with confidence. it was like he just realized something new about what he feels. he was about to lean closer but thats when the bathroom door went open and seokmin walked in having a bread on his mouth.

"what is... happening?" seokmin was never so awwkard in his enture lifetime.

"I TOLD YOU TO-" she literally yelled on top of her lungs leading the mask to break. wonwoo was trying to prevent himself from laugiing so his wont break us well.

a terrified seokmin walked out petrified of what just happened and slammed the door. "my mask broke i am gonna kill this broomstick!" she laid back quite annoyed.

"its okay!" wonwoo said with his ordinary voice. 

"hey, dont speak, yours will break too!" she announces. "friends should go into every stage together!" he announces now eating the one cucumberthat used to cover his left eye. "hey stop talking!" she still doesnt want to ruin his moment at least.

"should i sing then?" he continues to tease her. "stop jeon wonwoo!" she points at him.

"Lalalalala!" he started singing so his mask could break and the girl attempted to get up and stop him. "hey i told you to s-" she accidenrally slips. wonwoo autonatically grabs her hand so she falls towards him.