let me stay

she searched any possible spot at school, and he was nowhere

the only thing she forgot to check when it was the only logical was the library. when she comes up with that she literally runs, dashes towards the door, opens it qnd finally notices a tall person behind the counter.

she is about to call out his name but then he turns around and realizes that this person is not wonwoo.

"oh hey, yeri!" he waves.

its mingyu.

she waves back quite hesitent. the boy approaches her with a welcoming smile on. "want a book? wonwoo told me you hate happy endings so-" he started browsing through some books.

"where is he?" she asks him in a rush and the boy raises an eyebrow. "who?" he asks.

"wonwoo! why isnt he here when he has a shift!?" the girl was genuinely worried. mingyu noticed the origami inside her hand.

"thats pretty, and a bit familiar to be honest!" he points.

"mingyu please, tell me where is he?" she now grabs his sleeve in anticipation. "he... he left..." he remembered.

"why?"

"i... i dont know... he said something about a promise? i didnt understand. i am just covering up for h-"

the promise she made him do she thought. before he even finishes his sentence yeri sprints out and totally leaves her school building.

"okay, they are perfect at ignoring me!!" gyu whines and goes back to the counter.

___

long story short, yeri was so worried she literally ran from school to wonwoo's house when she could just take the bus...

but no!

she didnt have time to waste. she just ran holding that origami all this time, cause she had to see him!

this time she decided to knock the door with confidence, not even hesitating at all. she had the confidence to do so.

after a while wonwoo appears in front of her and the door fells open. she was bending trying to find her breathe. wonwoo notices her and raises an eyebrow.

"hey you?" he says surprised she is standing on his doorframe.

"i ran my way here..." she struggles to say, wonwoo barely hears. "are you an idiot?! why did you run, you hate running and yellow things... what was so important?" he asks surprised. basically he was just scolding her for not taking care of herself.

"you did that wrong!" she shows him the origami. "are you stupid? you came all the way here to s-" he is about to say but the girl pulls him by his clothes and falls inside his arms.

at firts wonwoo felt super nervous about this moment, a bit surprised too. he was staring down at her hugging him and a smile slowly appeared to his face.