challenge

"h-hi?" a shocked wonwoo caressed his own head super surprised she is here

"you made the first move!" she points at him and he only narrows his eyebrows. "i just texted good evening!"

"whats wrong with you by the way? who talks like that on instagram?!" she complains. "o-oh i- should i be more formal?" he asks like a fool and she giggles.

"if you wanna text my grandpa yeah you should try that"

"does your grandpa has an instagram? how can your family be so cool? what happened with you?" he jokes and the girls snores.

"funny, so now are you gonna let me in?"

"not before you tell me how you found my adress!" he points at her. "i... well lets say i read it from the catalog this morning!"

"only the teacher has that, what have you done?" he crosses his arms. it was too hard for him not to smile but actually did it.

"she went to the bathroom, okay?"

"you went through this all, when you could have easily asked me about it." honestly he is impressed of her determination.

"whats life without a little challenge?" she claims. "okay so you managed to find my adress, now what?" he has that slight smirk on.

"agh just get in we have work to do!!!" tired of waiting for his permission she just walks in, pushing him a little.

"w-work." he gulps while her pupils follow her back. what does that even mean. "where the hell is your room?" she started peeking around into different rooms until wonwoo grabbed her by the hood and pulled her inside the right room.

he closes the room.

"what do you mean by work!" wonwoo pins her on his bed

"friendship to do list!" she smiles like a child and wonwoo places his hands on her shoulder. "your definition of work sends me..." he announced and let go of her.

"go get dressed!" she orders.

"you are not the boss of me!" he complains.

"now...!"

"agh fineee!" he complains once again and approaches his closet. "at least are you gonna tell me the occasion or a suit and tie will do..." sarcastically he answers back.

"we are going to take pictures for your instagram!"

"what?" he turns around to spare her a glance with a titled head. "what? you need to set a profile pic and also post something!" he was looking at her like an idiot after that sentence.

"what? you afraid you might scare your 5 followers?" she teases him with one funny face. "i reached six a while ago!" he crosses his arms.

"no way, you're not serious..." she immediately grasps her phone and taps on his account. a gasp comes out of her and wonwoo smiles proudly.

"no no..." she cries.

"i'll have more followers soon, and also ace you on that test we had!" he approaches her. the girl also approaches with a smile. "we'll see about this!" now wonwoo was only staring some inches apart staring down at the short girl.

their playful smiles disappeared as soon as they realized they could breathe each other's breath. staring into each other's eyes was not that had after all.

until wonwoo noticed an eyelash on her cheek. his finger slowly touched her face and she instantly closed her eyes for a second.

when she opens them she found him staring at her once again.

"y-you had an eyelash! i t-took it..." he awkwardly said but without stopping the deep eye contact.

"t-thanks..."

"i should... find clothes for the photoshoot!" he sarcastically says. "yeah, r-right!" she watches him go closer his closet.

once he finds an outfit he turns around to find the girl sitting on his bed again. she seemed comfortable, staring on her phone. little did he know how nervous she was so she used her phone that time.

"i- i should go to the bathroom to change... stay here!" he didnt want to get her up so just let her there.

"okay..." she smiles.

___

wonwoo walks in the room and suddenly all of yeri's attention was in the boy.

she felt her heart beating like crazy.

he was wearing black tight jeans with sime rips, a pretty cool t-shirt amd his brand new shoes. his glasses were still on, as a signature characteristic.

the girl was staring at him, in a total lack of words.

"what? is that bad?" the boy scans his outfit but he cant find the error. "n-no, you are ho-" she was about to say but stopped before she humiliates herself.

wonwoo knew what she was about to say even though she stopped. a fact that made him wanna blush and giggle at how adorable she is.

"u-um c-can i?" she approaches him and even though wonwoo was unaware of her next move he only nods. she grabs his glasses and takes it off.

"you wont need those for a while!" and she wears them.

"woww i can see perfectly fine with these!" she seemed exhilarated by this fact. "you shouldnt be excited about it!" he answers back with a cute smile.

"do you think i might have myopia?" she asks in shock. "if i were in your shoes i would mostly care of my doctor's opinion!" he says while fixing his glasses on her.

"do you think i should visit a doctor?!"

"wow, lately you really care about my opinion on stuff!" he seems impressed staring at how good his glasses look on her. "should i not?" she crosses his arms and bents a little to reach her level.

"you definitely should! otherwise you might die!" he pats her head while leaning a bit closer. even though it was practically an insult she could hear her own heart beating when he was this close to her.

he then lifts his body and walks out of his room. the girl stands there like a complete fool, trying to properly breathe and calm her heartbeat a little.

"are you coming?" she hears from the hallway.

"yes!!!" she runs.

♡♡♡

bonus scene:

when wonwoo closed himself in the bathroom, after putting ln his clothes and styling them correctly he stares at himself in the mirror.

"heart, stop that!" he talks to himself placing both of his palms to the sink trying to breathe correctly. 

then he looks to the mirror.

"i can do that!" he is about to encourage himself but that smile decieves his lips. "no, i cant do that?" he grabs his phone in panic and dials mingyu's number.

"hello?" gyu picks up right away. "how do i know if i look good?" he asks right away and mingyu chuckles. "your situation is getting worse!" he announces.

"come on tell me, how do i know if a girl likes my appearance?"

"you serious?!"

"Aha!!!!"

"well, by the way she looks at you, pay close attention to her reaction the moment she sees you!" mingyu explains  and wonwoo tries to process all these knew information. 

"but wh-" gyu was about to add.

"okay, thank you bye!" wonwoo hungs up inmediately and fixes his hair. "i can do this, lets go!" he tells to himself while opening the door.