social media

they were sitting in the couch with a great distance in between them, both staring at the television but it was not playing yet

"i, i put you some ice tea! supposed you like it?!" she announces thinking that he bought tea in rhe past.

"flavor?" he asks.

"l-lemon, why? is there a flavor you dont like?" she almost panicked, thinking she messed it up.

"there's only one flavor in ice tea that i like..." she says and the girl feels way more dissapinted that before.

"and thats definitely lemon!" he adds and she sighs in relief. "idiot! and i thought i screwed up!" she complains.

"even if you did so what? will i unfriend you on facebook or something?" he jokes. "you're still using facebook?"

"um... yeah? you dont?"

"facebook died when people discovered instagram!!!" she clams. "instagram? whats that?" he narrows his eyebrows. "you dont know instagram? were you born yesterday?!"

"enough with that social media talk!" he grabs the bowl with the pop corn qnd puts some in his mouth. "what i was trying to say was that friends screw up some time so dont panic!"

"really?" she asks and wonwoo places the bowl on the table.

"you really never had a friend before, hadent you?" he crosses his arms. "and who are you to judge? you only had one friend, and you dont know what instagram is! you should be hiding instead of talking!"

wonwoo rolls his eyes and turns his face towards the screen.

"arent we here for a movie marathon! just play it..." he acts a little annoyed and the girl pouted.

"friend?" she starts playing with his sleeve. wonwoo discreety peeks at her but acts offended. "just let me alone and play the movie..."

she continues playing with his sleeve.

"wonwoo-ahhh!" she complains and he tries not to blush turning his head around to spot her. "what, chippy, what?" he knew that nickname would irritate her.

"fineeee lets just watch the movie idiot!" she complains before pressing play. now that no eyes were on him he found himself smirking.

now, back to the movie he through.

he already watched that movie before so from time to time he could turn and notice the girl's reaction at each moment.

"so who is your favourite?" he asks while drinking his ice tea.

"huh?" she mumbles without even turning her head. "from the gang? who do you like more?" he asks as a way to strike a convo.

"is that really a question? john bender!" she answers without second thoughts. "predictable chippy!" he presses his lips while turning to face her.