pop quiz

yeri was sitting in her class this fine morning

nobody was there.

she started wondering if wonwoo is working in the library but her attention got distracted as soon as she heard the bell ringing.

now her every classmate started making their way in. her eyes met wonwoo's as soon as he entered.

they smile at each other and the hype boy walks towards her. he really wanted to see her today but yeri noticed his red nose and puffy cheeks.

"you are sick!" she points at him, remembering what happened yesterday.

"what?? of course not... i am flawless..." he barely is able to talk like himself but that didnt stop him from being arrogant. "i told you, you were gonna get sick wonwoo!"

"i am alright chippy, i-" he was about to say something but his own cough interrupted him. "you need to go home. now!" she orders.

"no, i told you i am fine and i am fine! i am not a liar!!!" he fixes his glasses with a cute smile on only to be interrupted by one of his own sharp coughs. "but..."

"but what?" he has the most adorable smile on the world when he says that. "i hate you, once you feel worse you are gonna go home wonwoo, i am serious!" she announces.

"aghh whatever... grumpy..." he starts browsing through a book, whispering the last part.

"promise me!" she exposes her pinky finger with a smile. "what?" he narrows his eyebrows and then pouts. "now, promise me!!" she insists.

"aghhh fine fine i promise!" he says and interlaces his pinky finger with hers. finally, they made a promise. "today our teacher will bring the tests back!!!" wonwoo says with a smile.

"ohhh so thats why you came after all! to remind us all you are the biggest nerd in class!" she leans closer with a sarcastic grin.

"the title is over here, come and get it if you can!" he also leans closer and they lock eyes. they both are not smiling anymore, they were busy scanning each other's eyes.

"hello class!" the teacher walks in but wonwoo is still immersed to yeri's eyes. the girl tries not to laugh at him and points at the teacher so he will get the memo.

the humiliated boy slowly turns to gaze at his teacher although his heart was still pouting like crazy. he was doing his best to calm it down a little.

"so, i brought your pop quizes back today. some of you did great, although i am a bit dissapointed by some of you..." the teacher announced.

"she must be talking about you?" wonwoo whispered to her ear and she giggled. "nope, it must be you warthog!" she whispers back.

the teacher started giving the test back. wonwoo was the first one among the two to see his paper.

A!