the announcement

yeri is on her way to school until she hears her phone ringing

she puts a smile on as soon as she sees wonwoo's name as the caller. she picks it up immediately. 

"what do you want warthog?"

"ouch, that wasn't what i was expecting, first thing in the morning!" he giggles. "where are you?" she asks.

"behind you!!"

the girl immediately turns around to spot wonwoo making his way to school too. "okay that was creepy!" she giggles, stopping her walk until he finally reaches her.

"wait for me!" he starts waving from afar and the girl giggles. how can he be so adorable. she starts waving back until he starts running now.

as soon as he reaches her he picks her up in an exciting hug.

"someone is happy to see me!" he lets her down with a smile. "someone is happy to see me too!" he announces placing a strand of hair behind her ears.

he holds her hand and they start walking together.

"do you have the library shift today?" she asks and the boy nods with a grin. "mmhm! wanna join? they are bringing the new books in today!" he announces.

"i'll think about it!"

"i heard most of them are tragedies!!!" he sung playfully. "i'll be there!" she announces.

"um... also... today is the day i'll have to introduce you to mingyu!" he announces all of the sudden.

"aw my boyfriend is an idiot..." she dings with the cutest smile in the world. "why in the world would you ever call me an idiot!" he pouts.

"i already know mingyu warthog!"

"aw my girlfriend is an idiot!" he sings back in the exact same tone and hue. "huh?" she narrows her eyebrows. "didnt mean it like that! i am gonna introduce you as my girlfriend!?" her smile faded away.

"no, why do we have to do that! its stressful..."

"he is not gonna bite you! mingyu is my friend, he has to know this about me!" he explains and the girl pouts. "can i at least not be there, just tell him without me being present..."

"i can also not be a nerd!" he sarcastically says as a way to say her that this idea is impossible.

"no, no no, i am not okay with this and i am not gonna do th-"
___

"mingyu, let me introduce you to my girlfriend!" wonwoo declared while the girl was trying not to blush, secretely shooting daggers at her boyfriend.

"no way, you actually made it dude?" mingyu pats his shoulder with a proud grin.

"i am so happy for you too guys!!!" he decided to hug both of them. yeri is trying to escape but mingyu was way to strong.

"we were happy too but then you hugged us..." yeri whimpers and mingyu let them go. "sorry, i got excited!" he qnnounced.