picnic

yeri spent an hour to decide what to wear on that date with wonwoo

yeri spent an hour to decide what to wear on that date with wonwoo. although wonwoo never said it was one she likes to think it might be...

A date

everytime she says that word inside her head she finds herself grinning like a fool.

"why are you laughing like that? who died?" seokmin stares at her from the doorframe of her room.

"huh?"

"i thought you started a new book with a bad ending!" he teases her and she rolls her eyes.

"if you dont stop, your book will have a really bad ending... a murderous one i would say..." he gulps.

then she realizes.

"dont you have school to go to?" she asks surprised staring at the hour.

"wait, dont you have school to go to?! why are you wearing a dress?" and now they are both caught.

"you are also too well dressed!" she put the pieces together.

"dont tell mom!" he asks.

"same goes to you!" she points at him and the guy nods. "deal!" they both shakes hands. "you... dont look that bad..." seokmin genuinely says while staring at his sister in the mirror.

"thank you!" she smiles.

"yeri is going on a date, yeri is going on a d-" he started teasing her with a song and the girl literally kicks him on the leg. 

"agh..." he whimpers and the girl slyly smirks while brushing her hair. "be careful next time..." she sings at the exact same tone he did a while ago and the boy drugged himself out of the room, struggling.

___

yeri walks out of the house after declining wonwoo's phone call.

wonwoo stares at her from afar and tries not to show how astonished he is by her appearance. the girl feels exactly the same towards him.

wow dare he looking that breathtaking?

"did you just decline my call?" wonwoo answered giving a strong feeling of deja vu to her.

"i was right outside the door, and i figured you are probably calling me to scold me " she happen to remember his excuse and say it with an ironical tone.

"do you happen to remember every excuse i give?!" the boy smiles.

"only the stupid ones, so i can tease you with them later!" she finally approaches him and stares at a bicycle right beside him.

"tell me thats not yours!" she crosses her arms.

"you like to hear to lies, chippy?!"

"you seriously dont expect me to ride this thing with you, right?" she blurs out. "i kinda do, yes!"