bubbles bubbles bubbles

yeri spent her afternoon filling a bathtub with super hot water, filling it with shampoo so it can have bubbles and aslo prepare some beauty masks along with some cucumbers for the eyes

yep, when she said she is gonna make a friend she was being super determined.

thank god her mom was absent and seokmin was busy studying for a test so basically no one was gonna ruin their bonding tonight.

she jumped in enthousiasm as soon as she heard someone knocking on the door. she knew who the person was without even opening.

their eyes met as soon as she finally decided to run all her way down and unlock. there was a moment when no one was talking because they were too busy staring at each other.

then wonwoo decided to awkwardly raise the plastic bag he was holding for her to see.

"i brought us tea for the relaxation party!" that sentence made yeri grin and take the bag from him. peeking inside her grin grew wider. "amazing, lets drink that later!"

"yes sir..." he joked and the girl made him some space to walk. the man peeked all over the house and it seemed to be empty

not even a single noise.

"follow me, i have a surprise for you!!!" she clapped in enthousiasm. "dont tell me! you finished an entire book without ripping it?"

"you are gonna tease me about that forever, wont you?" she closed the door and cleared a path so wonwoo just followed her.

"i- i read that friends like to tease each other. i thought i should try!" his smile appears once again because he was looking at the girl. "oh so you also did a research!"

"well, kinda i guess?!"

the girl lead him to the bathroom. for a weird reason the bathroom was one of the biggest rooms on the house. the bathtub was huge - so they were gonna use it as an advantage.

as soon as wonwoo found the big bathtub filled with water and shampoo he bit his lip quite shock.

"when you said spa night, i wasnt expecting you were gonna be that determined..." he declared in shock. "you should have. when i say something, i do it!" now they were both staring at the tub.

"well, i didnt bring a swimsuit or clothes for an actual..." he lets her know so now the girl has to come up with a solution.

"well, that wont be a problem!"

"i am scared of what that means..." he stares at his clothes quite confused. he really hopped not to take anything off, it would be emberassing.

"idiot, relax, i'mma bring you some clothes..." yeri ran outside so wonwoo was now blushing alone in the bathroom. he never expected he was gonna like being called idiot before.

yeri invaded seokmin's bedroom in a hurry.

"dont you know how to knock?" the man finally raised a head from the books and focused on something else. "knock?! you never knock!" she goes to his closet.