monopoly

yeri walks inside the room with the tray having two glasses for her friends and one for her

"here we go..." she puts it on the table and places each glass towards wonwoo and mingyu.

she also had a bowl full of chips -the one wonwoo brought over.

"you didnt ask if i wanted anything to drink!" seokmin pouts. "do you think that after how you treated me today you deserve to be asked?" she crosses her arms.

"well, no... but still, you could just bring me something..." his pout seems permanent. "wait, the kitchen is over there? no way..." she sarcastically says and sits on the floor right next to wonwoo.

the boy seems to be genuinely smiling each time yeri was saying something clever to her brother.

"so, what are we gonna play?" mingyu asked and seokmin brought a boardgame on top of the table. "i was thinking of monopoly!"

"great i love monopoly!" wonwoo claps.

"you wont love it if we let seokmin give the money! he is always cheating..." yeri whispered the last sentence. "hey, i havent cheated for a long time!"

"cause we have a while to play monopoly, good job!" she claps and mingyu opens the box.

"so who is gonna be in control of the money!" 

"easy, the nerd one!" yeri announces and they all bring the box closer to wonwoo. "i hope you all rotten in prison..." he whispers while grabbing the box and placing to his right.

now the started preparing the game, giving around the right amount of money to each person and also taking the cards out.

"lets start!" seokmin announces with a huge smile.

long story short, they were playing this game for over an hour. mingyu was in prison for the last few hours, yeri had the least money, wonwoo had most of the houses and villas while seokmin was somewhere in the middle of all these situations.

"i wanna buy it!" seokmin announces, landing on a free area. "are you cheating again? how can you not be in prison, even mingyu is in prison..." yeri points at her brother.

"because i trusted the wrong people..." mingyu whispers shooting some taggers at poor wonwoo who happens to have complete control of the bank.

"i cant just give you money, you need to earn them!" poor wonwoo claims, offended.

"will someone give me my card? i just bought the area!" he pushed some money towards wonwoo and takes his card.

"i swear if i fall there... you-" yeri is about to threaten him.

"your threats dont count on monopoly!" he hissed. "your turn chippy!" wonwoo hands her the dice and she throws it. this ominus silence when they figured out where she will go after the dice, made everyone choke their laugh.