another couple activity

next day:

next day:

they both were standing before the huge fecade of the hospital building.

"okay, who thought of this? cause if it was google, i'll be surprised..." wonwoo complained.

"well, i added some ideas myself, okay?" she pouts and wonwoo tries not to offend her but still is super perplexed.

"well, now we created a friendship, and practically you are mine so why-"

"what did you just say?" she blushes and wonwoo finds himself beaming. "that you are mine..." he repeats and the girl tries to restrain all these innocent giggles and blushes.

"whats that smile chippy? you like it dont you?!"

"agh lets just focus on the friendship to do list, okay?" she tries to shake it off although her heart was shivering.

"donating blood is not considered as a friend activity, especially a couple one!" he crosses his arms. "whats wrong jeon, are you scared of needles?!" she crosses her arms and jeon scoffs. 

"me? scared? i had the brother talk with your brother!" he is bragging like he did te most terrifying thing in the world.

"you did? when?"

"yesterday!" he announces with a genuine smile.

"i will kill him after donating my blood!" she pouts and wonwoo giggles. "i like it when you are so kind!" of course he is sarcastic.

"you coming or not?"

"i am afraid if i say no i'll die like seokmin so lets just go!" he grabs her wrist and leads their way in.

wonwoo approaches a woman behind the counter - pretty bored of her job but still doing the best that she cans.

"hello!" wonwoo says and her eyes slowly meet the kids.

"hi miss we are here to donate our blood for volunteering purposes!" finally yeri steps up for one more time before wonwoo does so.

"oh thats so lovely of you kids, go sit and i am gonna call you!" they followed her instructions and occupied some seats, nearby the counter.

yeri grabs a random magazine while wonwoo tries not to freak out when he realizes the time is getting closer.

the girl peeks at him until she us realizing he is sweating.

"you okay?"

"of course, i am perfect, i am awesomely fine, why wouldnt i-"

"kids, you can-" the woman was about to call them to enter the right room but wonwoo literally grabbed yeri's hand and tried to hide behind her bag.

"no, i dont wanna die!" he says hiding behind her back. poor yeri shruggs her shoulders staring at the woman.

"give us 5 minutes..." they exchange a nod and then she turns at wonwoo.