an almost confession

they were actually playing chess after eating so much

they were actually playing chess after eating so much. meanwhile they of course had one of the funniest conversations. 

"hey stop laughing!!" he complains while moving his horse.

"when i said i wanted to know you better, i didnt mean it like that!!!!" she bents a bit to choke her laugh but it only grows wilder.

"i was a kid!"

"that doesnt excuse the fact that you were spitting from a rooftop, jeon wonwoo!" she tries to stop now.

"i had no friends, okay? and the other kids from the neighborhood never played with me because i was a nerd!" he complains.

"thats not a logical reason for them not to play with you..."

"thank yo-"

"being you is enough for them to not want to play with you!!!" she teases him and he rolls his eyes. "so why do you play with me now? huh?" he crosses his arms.

"because you didnt spit on top of my head from a rooftop?" she continues laughing like a crazy person and wonwoo slyly smirks.

"checkmate!" he had that smile of the winner on. the girl stopped laughing immediately, regained her oldself back and glared at the game.

"who's laughing now?" wonwoo teases her right back.

his queen and horse were on that way, her king couldnt escape, is she moves him, his tower will take him out.

"now i know why those kids didnt wanna play with you, you are a nerd even on a game..." she whispers and wonwoo shoots her daggers with his eyes.

"did i say that out loud?" she realizes.

"you did, but i get you are grumpy because you lost... again... so i dont mind!" he teased her.

"you know what?"

"nope, but i am sure you'll tell me!" muttering out, the girl rolls her eyes. "you cheated! obviously..." she announced and he gasped.

"what?" wonwoo would never cheat cause thats far from whatever nerds do, and yeri knew but she couldnt deal with the fact of a defeat!

"yeah, you said all this story about your past so i wouldnt be focused on the game! cheater!" she teases him.

"you just lost on me, again! just admit i rock..." he laid back quite playfully and the girl rolled her eyes. "next time i am gonna beat your ass sir and then watch your defeated face!" she lays back with a sly smirk.

"lets see about that, chippy!"

"Okay, warthog!"

they both stare deeply into each other's eyes. there, wonwoo seized that sentimental chance to finally talk.

"now that we are here, i- i have to say something!" he announces carefully leaning towards her.

"what else did you do? should i be scared?" she joked thinking thats his way of starting one more emberassing story.