birthday presents

yeri barges in the library along with seokmin only to find mingyu awaiting for them

"he is not here yet?" she asks seeing mingyu in a hurry, organizing everything in his counter.

"no!! he must be here any minute now!!!" he seemed to be anxious over what they were planning. seokmin was peeking from the door so he can let them know if he is near.

"he is coming, he is coming!" then he announces and everyone tries to hide the panic. "everyone act natural!" yeri yells and they all part ways inside the library acting like that wasnt planned at all!

wonwoo enters in with his most enthousiastic walk ever. first thing he sees is gyu behind the counter writing something on a notebook. second thing is his girlfried on a table reading. and third one, seokmin staring outside a window.

what is he even doing? he never comes at the library.

"good morning!!" he enthusiastically retorts but nobody seems to pay attention to him.

"morning!" only gyu seems to say that but doesnt even look at him. wonwoo raises an eyebrow and approaches him with a smile.

"hey, buddie..."

"not now wonwoo i am busy!" still not even a single glance towards him. he just turns his back and goes through some books.

that surprised him a lot, so the next thing he saw was yeri's back. approaching her he realized she was busy reading thats why he sat next to her.

"hey!" he smiles.

"i am reading now!" she didnt even look at the poor boy.

"you are holding your book backwards..." he announces and the girl deeply knew she screwed up.

"trying to learn some new things..." she mumbled turning the page, not even flipping the book upside down to correct her mistake.

"like reading backwards..." he lays back with a smirk thinking she is planning something. her not anawering at all made him literally grab the book and stare at the cover.

"30 years of happiness? whats this?" he is surprised by the title. it didnt have death in it and as far as he can tell this book is yellow and surely has a happy ending.

"told you, trying to learn new. things." grabbing the book back, she has it upside down once again and continues reading.

wonwoo shrugged his shoulders surprised and approached seokmin on the window.

"hi..." he sits on the table right next to the boy that never even answered. "how... um how are you?" he tried to strike a convartation.

"cant you see i am busy?"

"noted..." wonwoo got up and started walking closer to the counter. giving one last stare to everyone he noticed they all seem too busy and certainly not caring for him.