brown

next day:

next day:

library:

wonwoo was organising a pile of books ready to place each one in the library while yeri was helping him.

"favourite colour?" she asks out of the blue.

"um why are you asking me these questions again?" he asked while pushing a book in the library self.

"because if i am gonna be your best friend i have to know some things about you, right?" then wonwoo stops whatever he is doing to stare at her.

"do you really want to be my best friend?" he asks.

silence, it was like the girl was trying to think. Is that a trick question cause it sounds like on honestly.

"yeah!" she blurrs out.

wonwoo turns to his front once again, fixing his books. "brown..." he retorts and the girl narrows her eyebrows.

"brown?" she is confused at his answer.

"wrong answer?" he jokes right back while taking some steps towards te next library. the girl follows him.

"no one's favourite colour is brown!" she exclaims. wonwoo fixes his glasses before getting on a ladder to leave some books on the higher self.

"well, its mine!"

"why do you like brown?" she continued asking and wonwoo giggled. "there's not a reason, i just do..." walking down once again he finds the girl right in front of him with crossed arms.

"whats your favourite colour... let me guess, black like your heart?" he teases her while passing by her to approach hia ordinary counter.

"red!" she runs like a child until she meets the front of the counter while wonwoo was behind it.

"like blood? mmhm... predictable!" he teases her once more.

"at least mine is likeable!"

"brown is likeable too!"

they both find themselves smiling. "okay, okay, favourite book in the count to thee! one, two, three..."

"hamlet" he says.

"war and peace!" she says and they found themselves staring at each other. "of course your favourite book would have the word war on the title!" he figures out with a teasing smile.

"of course your book.... would... would be a book!" she failed at creating an insult so wonwoo laughs.

he leaned closer and patted her head so impulsively they both were surprised. the timid boy broke this contact and acted like it never happened.

"so, why are you here... s-so early?" he changes the subject.

"i came here to tell you about our next thing to complete from our friendship to do list!" everytime she says that term she feels epic.