pile of old books

wonwoo walks in the room carrying a pile of old school books

"i cant believe what you are making me do!" he complains while letting the down.

"a little bit to the left!" she orders him from the bed and the boy narrows his eyebrows. "what difference does it make?" he complains again.

"i dont like them thereee, a little bit to the left!" she cries and the boy scoffs.

"fine fine!"

now the books were in the perfect position based on yeri's outlook. wonwoo grabbed two books and placed them on top of the bed.

he sits and says "but why do we have to rip them though?" he asks and the girl grabs a book from him.

"to show how dissapointed we are to the writer!!!" she claims.

"do you thing the writer of my 8th grade geography book really cares about my disappointment!" he smartly asks and the girl rips a random page.

"well, he should!" she points at the ceiling with the page inside her palm. again she was all determined for literally nothing.

"i guess you are right?" he eventually gives up qnd rips off a page of another book making a crispy sound.

"ohh nice rip!" she pats his shoulder.

"thanks?" he furrowed his eyebrows, doubting if that's actually a reason to praise him.

"It doesnt matter, its just a piece of paper after all!" she explains.

"so now what do we do?" he asks and the girl focuses on him. "so listen carefully!" she is showing him how to do it patiently and slowly.

they practically were doing together but with their own paper.

"and then you titl it here-" wonwoo was struggling. "next time can we just do a frog?!" he continues to struggle as she was attempting to make him learn how to do an actual origami.

"not like that..." she puts her hands on top of his and helps him titl the right corners. wonwoo loses all his concentration as soon as her hands land on his. all he could thing about was that warm feeling inside his heart.

"see? easy..." she says once they are done but he still looks at their hands together.

"yeah super easy..." he gulps.

the girl slowly lets go.

"you do the next one alone!" she orders. after the 1077 time he actually tried and failed, his very last attempt was actually not that bad.

yeri started clapping like he just won a golden medal on a marathon.

"thats a solid try! thats my nerd!" she says while clapping. wonwoo froze to his spot and stared up at her.