Masquerade Ball

The storylines may not be in order but I decided to write them in my own way, I apologise if things may be confusing for you but I am trying to find a way to include George, Fred and Raven in everything.

The last few months were stressful for the group, who had all agreed to keep Elena alive due to her relationship with Stefan, which was somewhat on the mend after a long and exhausting conversation between the couple. Katherine had been lingering around, her jealousy had made Elena a target and the vampire made it her mission to make the doppelganger's life a misery. Alaric had come clean about his motives, it turns out that he was once married to a woman by the name of Isabel, who had been turned by Damon at her request but Alaric had spent years trying to track down the vampire who he thought murdered her in cold blood. It was revealed that Isabel was actually Elena's birth mother, who had gotten pregnant in her teenage years by none other than John Gilbert, who had been Elena's so-called uncle growing up. Katherine had managed to compel Jenna to spy on Stefan and Elena and when the two didn't heed her warning to break up, she then compelled Jenna to stab herself in the stomach while Elena and Alaric watched as retribution for not taking her seriously. Thankfully, the Gilbert guardian had survived and spent a good few weeks on bed rest, recovering.

On the plus side, Stefan had slowly but surely learnt to control his blood lust and with the help of Fred's teachings, some magic and a unique but gorgeous rune tattoo design which Raven had created, it helped to make his transition from animals to human blood easier. Also, Damon and George had become much closer and they, including Raven, had enjoyed every single bit of their relationship, though as time went on, Raven began to feel the absence of her other mates which was hard to deal with on the worst days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think this is a good idea, Stef?" Bonnie asked with a worried frown as the group, not including Elena, Matt and Tyler, gathered in Potter manor.

Truth be told, they were stuck on what to do about the vicious vampire, Stefan and Bonnie were against killing her because they felt she had some hidden agenda that could perhaps benefit them in the long run. Damon, the twins and Raven simply had enough of the back-and-forth threats and murder attempts from the vampire, and though they still weren't happy with having to associate themselves with Elena, their friendship and care for Stefan had made it extremely difficult to deny him.

"It's the only way for Katherine to stop her threats, if she believes Elena and I had broken up then she won't cause any more harm. Look what she did to Jenna, I worry what else she will do if we do not listen" Stefan responded with a stressful tone, they could all tell he felt partially responsible for Jenna getting injured. Deep down, they also knew that he held some blame, even after the numerous attempts for him to officially break up with her, at least until they deal with the threat but it seems Elena downright refused to part from him and decided that he was the safest option for her.

"I understand why you want to do this, but she's smart and despite what you want to believe, she knows you very well. She knows you wouldn't leave Elena just like that" George concluded as he watched Stefan pace back and forth in front of him, which had been happening for the last twenty minutes.

"You know I can just kill her, right?" The group turned slowly to Raven, who was leaning back against Damon's chest as she observes her nails. Her mates and Fred found her murderous side rather amusing and appealing, however, the other two still weren't keen on the idea.

"That's the last option, beautiful" Damon purred in her ear, making her shiver in delight before snuggling into him more. Damon and George exchanged knowing looks, fully aware of her constant arousal ever since their first night together, they thank the gods that they have just as much stamina, if not more, than her because otherwise, they wouldn't be able to cope with how much she wanted them.