Chapter - 10 Friendship Blossoms

Since then, Winston, Asher and Cassius started training hard on sword training with the help of the instructor assigned by the duke for them. Seeing this change in the twins, their mother Marquis Leona was very happy and whole heartedly thanked both the duke and the duchess.

Deep down, the marquis knew that the change in her twins was due to the unfolding events which occurred on the day she arrived with the twins to visit her friend where they were unable to find their daughter while playing hide and seek.

Since that day, there has been so many changes seen in the kids where Asher has matured more now and Cassius is happy to have someone who approached him happily without being getting scared.

Meanwhile, Winston, Asher, Cassius and Adonis grew close to each other and their friendship blossomed making all four of them to become close friends.

As if it was a taboo to mention what happened on that day, nobody commenced that conversation as if that day never even happened in the first place but despite that the friendship grew stronger day by day.

Everyday, after finishing their training, all 4 of them will play together in the garden where they will either have a tea party or a little picnic once in a while.

When they got bored of it, they played various games like catch, ball throwing, hop-scotch or Adonis will randomly invent new games and new rules to play to make the games interesting.

One day, they were tired of playing these games, Adonis introduced them the game of business where she created a make belief board, dices and something to be exchanged but instead of real money, she created a paper money. She introduced the game to everyone and mentioned the rules of the game to be followed while playing.

Everyone were engrossed deeply in the game Adonis introduced them to and they started playing. They each took turns to roll the dice and move forward.

It was Asher's turn. He rolled the dice and ended up getting 6. He moved his piece six steps further and ended up on the profit and loss card.

Asher picked up the card and it stated to go to jail and skip next turn in return. Asher frowned but still complied. It was now Cassius turn to roll the dice.

Adonis ushered him to roll his dice now and he did rolled up to 12 and moved his piece 12 steps further ending up with the same profit and loss card.

Winston spoke, did you 2 along with being identical twins have the same fate as well or what?  Poor Cassius, he will also receive a bad card like Asher.

Adonis retorted and said, Winy don't say it like that. I am sure Cassius will receive a profit card unlike his brother and I don't think being identical has anything to do with the same fate secretly winking at Cassius.

Asher thanked Adonis and said to Winston you stinky little boy, why do you have to rub salt on my wounds?? I know I started on a bad note in a game but I will win this game and prove you wrong.

Ok let's all calm down and see what card Cassius gets. Cassius picked up the card and saw that he received the card which stated, it's your birthday and all the players will be giving you 100 coins each to celebrate.

Once he read it out loud, Adonis cheered up and looked at Winston and said, see didn't I said that he will receive a profit card and giggled at Cassius holding her palm up for a high five. Cassius seeing her hand up gave her a high five and smiled warmly for the first time.

Seeing Cassius smile warmly, Adonis mentioned him to smile more often as his smile is pretty making him look more handsome. Listening to Adonis, he blushed and nodded his head positively.