Chapter - 25 Dormitory Arrangements

After Parting ways, me and Liz went to our dormitory and see whom we are sharing our rooms with. As soon as I entered the dormitory, there was a big lounge area with couches and round tables to have a group discussion or snacks with your friends.

I took out the paper which indicated my dorm room number and a key from the envelope which I received earlier. I noticed that the dorm room I am in is 520. I looked at Liz and asked her, " Hey, what's your dorm room no? "

Liz smiled playfully at Dona before replying, " Hmm, Let me guess, you wanna know so that you can barge in to my room or maybe you just want to make sure if I am your dorm room partner, right? "

Dona said, " Obviously, duh. I wanted to see if we are together in the same dorm room or not. Also, if we are then we will be having a blast and if not then I don't know, maybe we will be neighbours? "

" Oh, I see. So, that's the reason you are asking me but before I answer, how about you inform me your dorm number? "

" Well how about you tell me yours first since god knows what drama you are cooking up in your tiny puny brain of yours? As far as I know you, I am pretty sure that brain is working some wonders on how to prank me or make fun of me? Am I right??"

Liz pouted her lips and asked, " How did you know? I am pretty sure I didn't let any details slip up this time. "

Dona smiled gracefully before saying, " that's because I know you so well that I know what you are thinking beforehand. "

" I see. Well, since I am already discovered, I will let you know that my dorm room no is 518. Now tell me about your dorm room number now. "

" Too bad Liz! If your room no was 1 or 2 number more than we would be neighbours but unfortunately we are separated. "

Liz laughed heartily looking at Dona and said, " Oh dear! You don't know that the dorm rooms are divided into odd and even numbers on each side in the floors. If you are in room 520 or 516 than we are actually neighbours."

Hearing this, Adonis eyes actually light up listening to what Liz just said and asked, " So, Liz who are you sharing your dorm room with? I want to know since we are not together in the same dorm room no. "

Liz smiled sadly and answered to Dona, " I know it's really sad but I am sharing my dorm room with a princess from another kingdom. Her name is Margaret. She seems nice so far. I hope your room partner is decent and nice. Let me know once you find it out. "

Dona said, " I hope so too but right now I am more curious about the boys. I mean who got to be whose partner. "

" Yeah, me too. We will know tomorrow once we see the gang, don't think too much about it Dona or else you will be in trouble. You do know and realize that you will be sick if you ever overthink things again. "

Liz eyes shined brightly when she said excitedly, " I have an idea, Dona How about we put your luggage in and go to the cafeteria to have our dinner and meet the gang and personally ask them while having our dinner? "

Dona was surprised and said, " Sure. I didn't know that your brain who likes to cook up crazy ideas would think of such a brilliant idea. I love it. Let's get me settle down in my new dorm room and then let's head together to the cafeteria. "

With this both the girls started to organize and put her luggage in by settling in to Dona's new dorm room. At first, both Liz and Dona admired the dorm room which consisted of 2 bedrooms, a huge living room and there was a balcony outside of one of the bedroom.

The view was very beautiful mesmerizing a person. Right then and there, Dona decided to use that room since she was the first to come in the room before her partner. The bedroom itself was very grandeur with the vanity table, mirror, couch and to my surprise an attached bathroom where I can take a bath and proceed with my morning routines.

The bedroom next door was also beautiful and grand with washroom but the only drawback in that room was there is no balcony. I don't want to miss the balcony view from where I can see the beautiful sunrise and sunset.

" Liz, I have just decided to settle in this room with the balcony. I mean I can see the sunset and sunrise everyday and it's a peaceful sight for which I can wake up early and look forward to. "

" You made a right decision Dona and I have to admit it's a nice choice. I loved this room too. Lucky you since I on the other hand do not have balcony in my entire dorm room. "

" That's probably because you are the precious princess of this kingdom who will be sharing the dorm room with the princess from another kingdom. Also, if you guys have balcony in your dorm room it's more risky and there is a high chance of assassination attempts on you guys. "

" You are right. Why didn't I think of that? Anyways, let's not ruin our mood and settle down quickly so that we can head to the cafeteria. "

With this both of them started to settle in and organised everything in proper order and at last they both headed to the cafeteria to meet with the gang.

Once inside the cafeteria, both Liz and Dona started to look for the gang. Dona spotted few members at the far end corner of the cafeteria sitting on a table waiting for other members to join them.

Asher spotted both Liz and Dona and waved his hand to them motioning for them to come and join them. Once, everyone joined and were seated, Dona asked the gang, " so who is sharing dorm room with whom? "

Zay started first by mentioning that, " Honestly, I am sharing my dorm room with the prince from another kingdom. His name is Felix. He seems kind of a genuine, honest person and I heard his sister is sharing the dorm together with Liz. "

Winy then started the conversation by stating that, he is sharing his dorm room with Ash. After listening that, Ash grinned till his mouth reached to the far end corner of his face saying, " Finally, I am sharing my room with someone else other than Cass. No offence Cass. I just needed to see how the feeling is to share a room with different person other than you. "

Cass replied, " As for me being taking offence, its none taken but I am sharing my dorm room with the head of the tower mage who seems to give me my personal space so, it's kind of peaceful. " 

Adonis admired them and excitedly said, " That's so cool. I don't even know who my dorm room partner is as she hasn't showed up yet but that's the best part since I get to choose my room before she does and luckily for me, I chose the room with the balcony from where I can see the sunrise every morning and sun set every evening. It will be very peaceful and calming. "

With this, the entire group finished eating their dinner and chatted a bit here and there about random things before going back to their respective dorm rooms to prepare for the next morning. 

As soon as Adonis entered her dorm room, she saw Hazel in the room where Hazel greeted her with a warm smile that could melt anyone's heart. It's ironic how in history till today, the villainess and the heroine will be sharing the same dorm room. 

Adonis returned the smile and said, " I am happy to have you as my dorm room partner. Did you just came in? Do you need help to settle down and organize? Also, did you had your supper? I believe you should go to cafeteria and have your dinner first before you settle your things down. "

Hazel once again smiled and said, " I just came in and I already had my dinner with my family before coming here. Also, thank you for your help but I will manage it to organize. Afterall, I do not have much stuff which will help me settle down fast. " 

Adonis said, " Sounds good to me. I will be in the room besides your room. If you need me, you know where to find me. Make sure to wrap this up fast and sleep as we have our welcoming ceremony tomorrow at 08:00 AM. Good night. "

" Hazel wished Good night to Adonis and started to proceed with her unpacking. "