Chapter 30 - Knowing each other.

Soon the entire gang reached the cafeteria entrance and, as usual, after ordering their food, they headed to the upper level of the cafeteria and found a spot which could get a group of people together to have a seat.

Before Cassius or Winston could approach Adonis and separate her from the tower mage Lucas, Adonis dragged Lucas and had him seated right by her side. She looked at Lucas and said, " So, tower mage Lucas, these all here are my friends. You have already met Zay but these twins here are Ash and Cass. This is my bestie, Zay's sister and princess of our kingdom, Liz. While this is my dear brother Winy and the girl beside him is Hazel. "

" And everyone, this is the tower mage Lucas, everyone already knows him by now. Let's all get along well with each other. "

After the introduction was finished, the food they ordered arrived and everyone indulged themselves in their food. Soon Dona asked, " So where did you guys explore? Are there any interesting facts that we all might know? "

Liz was the first one to speak her thoughts and said, " I don't know about others but I did find out cool clubs we have in the Academy which we can join in on. "

" I am so invested in in the Embroidery and Knitting club for the girls who are interested in embroidery. I am hoping you join me too in on the embroidery club. It will be so much fun with you around. "

Dona replied, " Hmm... Let me think about that for a while but what exactly are the other clubs for? I mean there just can't be 1 club, right? No offense here Liz, I just want to know what other options do we have? "

Liz replied back saying, " None taken. Actually I just came across few clubs throughout my journey including, Painting and Sculpting club, Book Club and Music and Entertainment Club

Asher added to it and said, " That's not everything, we also have the sword fighting Club, Horse riding and Fencing club as well. "

Winston soon added to it saying, " That's not the end of clubs we have in here. We also have some other clubs to join like Pharmaceutical and Alchemy Club along with the Archery Club. "

Dona exclaimed happily, " Wow!! we have so many interesting clubs option. Are we allowed to join multiple clubs? I mean there are so many options which I am interested in and I would love to join in on them. " 

This time around Crown Prince Zavier answered Dona's questions and said, " Yes we are allowed to join in on multiple clubs but you have to meet certain criterias like keeping up with your academics and not failing any tests and as long as you are compatible with the affinity of the clubs you will be able to join them plus there is a mock test you need to pass before you could join in. " 

Dona asked everyone present, " So have you guys decided on which clubs you wanna join in? I mean we still have to pass the mock test so there is no harm in trying to join in on multiple clubs as it will be decided based on our test results. "

Winston replied, " I am inclined towards the Alchemy and pharmaceutical clubs as that will help us improve our healing ability and it will also allow us to enhance our abilities. It might give us a chance to study herbs and create your own potions which is fun and exciting for me. I don't know about any of you guys though. "

Hearing winston's words, " Hazel thought about what winston said and carefully thought the same that it will be very beneficial if she also joined in on the same club to increase her affinity for the healing magic. Before she could say her thoughts to everyone present she was interrupted by the other member. " 

Asher replied to winston and said, " That sounds lame and boring to me. I don't know why you said it's fun. I don't think it has anything to do with fun at all. "

Before winston could retort back, Dona backed winy and said to Asher, " Come on now, don't be a party pooper. I asked for your opinions on which clubs you guys wanna join not to criticize anyone in here and  as far as I know you, you will end up choosing the sword fighting club, right? "

Asher gasped and shocked before he said, " How do you know I will choose that club? " 

Dona replied, " Oh come on now, I have seen you since we were kids and the way you speak about swords with your eyes shining says it all. Plus, don't judge anyone based on their interests. Learn this as an important lesson of your life moving forward. " 

Asher frowned a bit upon being reprimanded by Dona but didn't say anything back to her instead he apologized to winston and said he was wrong to say that to him. 

Hazel also joined in and said timidly, " Umm.. I think I will also be joining in on the alchemy and pharmaceutical club along with the painting and sculpting club. 

Dona happily exclaimed and said, " Nice choice Hazel. I know you have an affinity for the healing magic as well. I am pretty sure you will ace it along with my brother. I will be rooting for the both of you. "

" Liz looked at Asher, Cassius and Zay to see what they chose to join for the club? "

Seeing Dona's eyes on them, Asher said, " Like you guessed, I will be joining the sword fighting club and show my fighting skills and enhance it more. "

Cassius replied following Asher and said, " I will be going for the Archery Club. " 

Crown Prince Zavier sighed and said, " I will be applying for the Horse riding and Fencing Club. " 

Hearing everyone's answer, Dona looked with expectant eyes at Tower mage Lucas and asked him, " So, Luke what will you be choosing? I mean which club will you be joining? I hope it's okay for me to call you Luke instead of Lucas as a loving pet name. If it makes you feel better, you can also call me Dona. " 

Listening to the pet name Adonis called him, he was embarrased and blushed a bit before he opened his mouth to say, " Book Club and Painting and Sculpting Club where I can study for the ancient language and other interesting stuffs while I can paint the sceneries and sculpt things I see respectively. I also want to join the music and entertainment club but I am not social enough. "

Dona looked at him and said, " Oh come on, you don't have to be social enough to join the Music and entertainment club. If it helps you, I am also planning on joining that club along with the bunch of other interesting ones including all of them except the Sword fighting and the Alchemy club. " 

Asher, Winston and Hazel all of them retorted at the same time saying, " Hey, that's cheating. Come on if you wanna join the rest of the clubs, make sure to join in on the one's we are in as well. Plus we have to pass the mock test and we are not taking no for an answer. You have to apply in all the clubs. "

Adonis widened her eyes and said, " Hey, come on now that's not fair to me. "

Winy retorted and said, " That's not fair to us either. You don't have a choice or a say in this matter at all. "

Dona grumpily said, " Alright. "

Lucas looked at Adonis and laughed a bit before he said, " You know you look cute when you are angry and upset. " 

Adonis's eyes widened a bit and moved her head to the other side from the embarrasment. 

Lucas took advantage of the situation and said, " I hope you will be able to help me with the social part to join the Music and entertainment club since you were the one who suggested that to me? "