Chapter - 20 Culprit Found

After being to the underground dungeon visit, both the emperor and the duke went to the meeting room to discuss on how to stop the rebels from hurting the royal family along with the duke family. It's time to put an end to the concubine's rebellion  approach.

The meeting prolonged longer than planned. Duke was more angry at the concubine and her supporters. We need to teach a lesson to the family of the concubine who is threatening people to side with them and I don't want anyone to go through the pain I have to go through when my daughter was sleeping. For god's sake, we need to do something or else the next target will be the crown prince or the princess. 

Duke, I understand your pain and where you are coming from because the original intent of the attack was my son and daughter. I am truly grateful to your daughter who helped and the imperial family will be indebted to your daughter. I am going to reward your daughter and plan to punish those ungrateful hypocritical socialites a lesson who won't ever dare to harm me or our people, especially the imperial family.

After the long discussion, duke went out to do his work while emperor ordered his personal aid to call for Adonis to the throne room and have an audience with me. The aide immediately left the throne room to fulfill the emperors orders and saw Adonis in the garden with the group of her friends. 

The aide immediately called out to Adonis and relayed the information, " Young princess of the dukedom, the emperor has requested an audience with you. He is waiting for you in the throne room for you. "

Adonis immediately replied to the aide, " Thank you. I will be there soon. Let's head to the throne room and if you don't mind, can you please guide the way? "

The aide promptly guided the way to Adonis towards the throne room. Once outside, the knight announced their presence to the emperor. 

Soon Adonis went inside, curtsied towards the king and started by greeting the emperor, " Greetings to his Excellency and his majesty the Emperor of the empire. May the sun always shine on you and provide the eternal sunlight  and blessings to the empire. "

Emperor smiled at Adonis and said to her, " You don't have to greet me unless we have company of outsiders around and even if you do not, I wouldn't mind and shut those aristocratic hypocrite people around. So, you do not have to worry plus you are like my own daughter to me just like Elizabeth. "

" By the way, I called you today to ask you if you want anything for the reward or is it alright if I give it to you as per what I think? It's entirely up to you and you cannot decline my rewards. "

Adonis looked at emperor surprised and thought for a while before saying, " Is it really alright for me to not greet you? If it's alright than I will address you normally and call you as uncle. As for the rewards, I would like to request for a favour, When the time comes, I would like to use that favour and you have to grant me no matter what I ask for. Is that alright as a favour? "

Emperor smiled warmly at Adonis and said, " I really like the new way of you addressing me. I would love for you to call me Uncle. As for your favour, I would grant you anytime you want. You have my word and a promise to you. As for the reminder of our promise, I will give you a token pass to enter the palace and can freely come here anytime and you can go to anywhere in the palace as long as you have this pass with you, no one will be able to stop you from entering to the building or any room in the palace except for the treasure room. "

Adonis smiled back at the emperor and said sweetly, " Thank you uncle. I appreciate your kindness towards me. If there is nothing else, I would like to take a leave and get back to my friends. " 

Emperor was satisfied with the title she used and said to see her again with her favour. 

Soon, both of them bid farewell to each other and Adonis went back to the members of Clawdz. Just as she reached, everyone surrounded her and asked, Why did the emperor called you Dona? 

She playfully replied them, oh, he called me to thank him and also asked me to address him as uncle from now on and gave me a pass to enter the palace whenever I want. Hehehe. 

Seeing the pass in her hand, both Liz and Zay looked at each other and smiled meaningfully before saying, " Father gave you a very precious thing Dona. Do you know that till this date, only 3 people have this pass in the entire kingdom including the duke your father, the tower mage master and now it's you. You can assume how highly father thinks of you. " 

Dona exclaimed in admiration while looking at the pass before saying, " Wow, I had no idea that I am highly valued. I will thank uncle again when I see him the next time. " 

Just like that, the group continued to talk about other things before separating and went to their home respectively. 

Just like that, few months passed and before they knew it, it was Adonis's 15th birthday and since she didn't want to celebrate grandly, she just had few close people on her birthday and celebrated it with them. It was a cozy celebration with cake, present exchange ceremony and soft drinks. 

Once the celebration ended, before going to bed, Adonis opened her presents one by one. She opened the first present given to her by her mother. It was a beautiful necklace which has some sort of magical properties it seems. Next it was a present from her father, where he gifted her the bracelet which has the charming protection magic engraved in it. 

Next she opened the present from Zay and Liz, they gifted her a very beautiful Royal blue colored dress along with a letter which says, " Dear Dona, we wish you a very happy birthday and we want to see you wear this dress on the ceremony which will be held in a few days to the venue for testing our magical attributes. " 

It was a nostalgic feeling for her and she loved the dress deciding to wear the dress in the ceremony. Next she opened the present from the twins, the present they had given to her was a very beautiful pair of glass heels which will suit perfectly on the dress gifted to her by the crown prince and the princess. 

Lastly, she opened the present from his brother, the gift contained a very beautiful sapphire necklace with the matching earrings. She loved all the present. Then she decided to dress herself up with the dress, heels and the necklace on the ceremony day. 

With this, the events of her birthday ended and she thanked everyone from the bottom of her heart who attended the cozy birthday celebration party with her.