Chapter 32 - Second day of Classes.

As soon as the classes ended, Prince Felix and princess Margaret approached Zay, Liz and Dona and asked them if they could also join them for the assignment? To which Dona agreed. 

After the classes ended, the team went together to the library including the crown prince Felix and princess Margaret of the neighbouring kingdom. 

Once entering the Library, Dona was very nostalgic and happy just by entering the Library and looking around. She then inhaled deeply before finding the biggest table for the empty spots to fit in the entire group. 

Once seated, Dona looked at everyone present and said, " I don't know about Hazel, Lucas, Prince Felix and princess Margaret or Crown Prince Zavier and Princess Elizabeth but Me, Winston and the twins here have already performed the mana/HP testing when we were kids.  Before I figure out a way to test the rest of you guys mana points How about you guys do some research on the levels of magic? "

" Once I have a way to test the mana, we can perform it on those who are not aware of their mana points and discuss the levels of magic. " 

" I will borrow luke with me to help with the mana testing tools since he is the tower mage, the rest of you guys can start researching the levels of magic. "

Everyone agreed and started to look around for the books regarding the level of magic and some even looked for the types of mana. Meanwhile Cassius and Winston were frowning since they were parted from Dona and Lucas was the one who got chance to be close to her while crown prince Zavier has a complicatedly weird look on his face which did not went unnoticed by princess Margaret. 

All of them found books related to mana, mana types and level of magic. Liz even found a book which explains on how to intensify the production of mana in one's body and how to increase your level of magic. 

They all started by reading the books they found relevant for the assignments given by the professor while taking notes of the same in the notebook. 

Soon enough, Lucas and Adonis came back with what seems like a circular ball they borrowed from the Librarian while Lucas imbued the ball with some magic to test the mana type along with level of magic. 

Dona gathered everyone and said, " Let's all start with checking your mana level and the type of magic. So, who wanna go first? " 

Crown Prince Zavier said, " I will go first and see what level and mana points I have. " 

Dona said, " Alright then, empty your mind and fill your body with the mana, once you do that pour out all the mana to your hands and touch the ball kept at the centre of the table. After you follow the instructions, the ball will show us the mana level and type. Go ahead. "

Zay followed the instructions provided by Dona and the ball lit up showing the numbers on the ball 7,45,500 HP with Pure and Raw mana, level # 2 magic.

Dona said, " Wow! congratulations Zay. Next up is Liz, my bestie. "

Liz did just as how Zay did and followed the instructions making the ball lit up showing the numbers on the ball 1,57,862 HP with Pure and Divine mana, Level # 3 magic.

Dona smiled after looking at the numbers and exclaimed happily, " Woohoo! That's my girl. Congrats. "

After Dona, Prince Felix came forward and followed the instructions, the magic ball lit up showing the numbers on the ball 2,35,420 HP with Pure and Divine mana, Level # 2 magic.

Followed by Princess Margaret, whose numbers were displayed to be 20,000 HP with Black and raw mana, Level # 1 magic.

Next up was Hazel, the numbers on the ball displayed 75,000 HP with Raw and Divine mana, Level # 3 magic.

Followed by Winston, whose numbers showed up to be 20,000 HP with Raw and divine mana, Level # 3 magic. 

Next up were the twins, Asher and Cassius whose number showed up to be 7000 HP with Raw mana, Level # 1 magic, 43,000 HP with Black mana, Level # 4 magic respectively. 

Seeing the numbers and level of magic, Dona congratulated Cassius and said, " Woah, so far you are the person with highest level of magic. "

Cassius replied back, " I don't think so, I am pretty sure that your magic will surpass mine. After all you have all the attributes and more knowledgeable. "

Liz just replied back saying, " Oh come on. Don't flatter me now. " Adonis looked at Lucas and said, " Anyways, lets all now move forward and see what level we are Luke. " 

 Lucas nodded his head and followed the instruction, the ball lit up brightly displaying the numbers 35,99,000 HP with Raw, Divine, Pure and Black mana with Level # 5 magic. "

Everyone present there was astonished with the numbers and the amount of mana as well as magic. 

Adonis was the first person to get out of her trance and said, " Well, congratulations Luke. It seems like you surpassed everyone here. " 

Lucas gave a dry smile at her words and said, " Next up is you Adonis. " 

Dona replied, " Uh, yes. " She followed the guides she provided to others and the ball lit up brightly this time similar to that of Lucas and displayed the numbers, 55,78,650 HP with Raw, Pure, Divine and Black mana with Level # 5 magic. "

Seeing the numbers, everyone including Adonis was astonished and surprised. She was so excited that she squeeled in surprise and hugged Lucas who was besides her and said to him, " Luke, it seems like we both have same mana types and same level of magic. "

Seeing Dona smiling and hugging Lucas, both Winston, Zavier and Cassius didn't like it and had a displeased expressions on their faces. 

After a few minutes. dona composed herself and cleared her throat and said, " Guys no need to worry.  We will increase our mana capacity and also our (HP) Health points. " 

" Anyhow, lets all focus on our second part of the assignment which was to find out about the level of magic and types of mana. "

With this, everyone gathered around the table to finish up with the assignments. Once the assignment was done, everyone scattered around one by one saying they will be on their way to join in on the club activities and see everything around. 

Luckily, since the students are from the first year, they just have basic classes in the beginning for a couple of days and once the concept is clear, they will be enrolled to their specialty classes where they learn on how to enhance their skills. 

Given the classes structure, after the assignments, all the students have plenty of spare time for themselves to follow up on the club activities which can help them in their curriculum and is also counted as the extra merit points gained by them for doing the extra curriculam activities. 

Keeping these in mind, the entire gang including Tower Mage - Lucas, Hazel, Prince Felix and Princess Margaret followed up on the club participation by filling out the form since they need to pass the mock test before they are accepted into the club. 

A/N - 

Hello readers, I know this chapter sounds confusing at first regarding the mana types, health points and level of magic but trust me all these confusions will be cleared up in the upcoming chapter with the 3rd day of class with professor -  Ralph.

Meanwhile, please enjoy reading the book and let me know through comments on what you think about all of the chapters. 

Thank you,